Inflation Has Peaked! So What? 11/11/22

JUST PUBLISHED! Investigative Report on the US Government and Wireless Radiation 

Breaking News: ProPublica just published a major investigation into how the FCC is shielding wireless companies' issues regarding health, safety and the environment! 

In the report, investigative journalist and senior reporter Peter Elkind covers everything from the Pittsfield Massachusetts Board of Health Order regarding the Verizon Cell Tower, the National Toxicology Program animal study finding cancer and DNA damage and how the U.S. FCC human exposure limits for cell phones, cell towers and wireless radiation are decades out of date.

Elkind interviews numerous experts, including those who used to work at the FCC and US government agencies, all of whom are cautioning that the science has linked exposure to harmful effects and safety is not assured. 

“We’re really in the middle of a paradigm shift,” said Linda Birnbaum, who was director of the National Toxicology Program until 2019. It’s no longer right to assume cellphones are safe, she said. “Protective policy is needed today. We really don’t need more science to know that we should be reducing exposures.”

The article features the Environmental Health Trust et al. lawsuit against the FCC which found that "the FCC had failed to meet “even the low threshold of reasoned analysis” in finding that its limits “adequately protect against the harmful effects of exposure to radiofrequency radiation unrelated to cancer.” 

The article also highlights EHT's database on international policy action and the Wyoming Governor Marc Gordon's letter to the FCC calling for "immediate action as directed by the courts to review the research and update any policies as necessary for the health and wellbeing of all citizens, including the most vulnerable, our children." 

https://www.propublica.org/article/fcc-5g-wireless-safety-cellphones-risk?emci=b9ffcace-f160-ed11-ade6-14cb6534a651&emdi=1953150b-0261-ed11-ade6-14cb6534a651&ceid=8485882

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPX 4K

Crime Pays.....never quits.......

and that is all that is left of the "Financial System" - World Wide

......should I really mention FTX, AIG, Enron,.......et al.....LTCM

>: Seriously, what were the "odds"......derivatives on 4K

Look at those 30 minute bars on a Friday........Options next week

turkey day the next week.......ATH anyone?

>:: 50 Day MA (F-U)

100 day MA (F-U)

200 day.....next

ALL sliced through as if not of any matter or existence.....

Concern about non ionizing radiation cannot be dismissed totally, but should be down around number 5000 of the things one could worry about. 

If one digs a bit there are always testaments from those who say they suffer from exposure from radio or other non ionizing radiation types. It's possible they are hyper sensitive to it. More likely it is a mind over matter (health) effect, in the negative direction. 

Hey, I was exposed to ionizing radiation in nuclear power plants for a few years, 40 years ago. I forget how many R's in total. I got out of the game figuring enough is enough but did I worry. No.  

In the 80's, I helped an electronic tech work on old audio equipment - small power supplies,

120V transformers on audio equipment (home tape decks, Amplifiers, etc from the 70-80's era)

(120V AC -> 12-15V DC op amps, circuits, motors etc)

when you took the shielding off of those small transformers, and started changing, testing components

you were begging for a head ache that night.....No Kidding......

If you put a test signal-probes from the Bench meter for testing in the air (open circuit-No contact),

you could see odd things (readings) at times.....

It still makes me wonder......IE (overhead power lines) (the old microwaves) (TUBE AMPS)

etc......

26 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

In the 80's, I helped an electronic tech work on old audio equipment - small power supplies,

120V transformers on audio equipment (home tape decks, Amplifiers, etc from the 70-80's era)

(120V AC -> 12-15V DC op amps, circuits, motors etc)

when you took the shielding off of those small transformers, and started changing, testing components

you were begging for a head ache that night.....No Kidding......

If you put a test signal-probes from the Bench meter for testing in the air (open circuit-No contact),

you could see odd things (readings) at times.....

It still makes me wonder......IE (overhead power lines) (the old microwaves) (TUBE AMPS)

etc......

Of course the proximity means everything since radiation decreases at an inverse square rate to distance. For those old transformers and things I'd suspect ozone as the possible first cause of headaches.

9 minutes ago, Jorma said:

Of course the proximity means everything since radiation decreases at an inverse square rate to distance. For those old transformers and things I'd suspect ozone as the possible first cause of headaches.

YES

RF Radiation at the least.....

>: What was ATT doing with those microwave antenae - dishes (Barney Miller episode  🤫)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519033/trivia/

After a week like this... :huh:

Is it; or isn't it?

I'm a thinkin' it is.

Or was.

Did I already post it here?

M' memory isn't clear... we'll blame the Harvest, since she's not here presently to defend herself.

They hacked $90K off it in September. Gonna take another hack to move it, I suppose.

I dunno... some of the stuff I read suggests that crypto gains provided a boost to distant 2nd home markets, while remote-work of the sort Elon just terminated was an additional demand source for house in areas beyond ex-urb; and of course, the VRBOnauts mounting sleeping quarters in empty spaces on empty equity.

Who's gonna buy it?

Not me.... I don't even remember where my wallet is.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Hopland/Eagle-Rock-RD-95449/home/179222193

Miami Heat to cut ties with bankrupt FTX, rename arena

Miami-Dade County and the Miami Heat are ending their arena naming rights deal with bankrupt cryptocurrency firm FTX.

The county, which owns the arena, signed a 19-year, $135 million deal for the bayfront Heat homecourt's name in 2021.

crime is the American Way......

"The reports about FTX and its affiliates are extremely disappointing," the county and team said in a joint statement.

Free "Ponzi" money must really suck to these A-Holes......

The Heat's home was known as American Airlines Arena from its opening in 1999 until last season.

>: From one bankrupt company, to the next.........

9 hours ago, Jimi said:

After a week like this... :huh:

Is it; or isn't it?

I'm a thinkin' it is.

Or was.

Did I already post it here?

M' memory isn't clear... we'll blame the Harvest, since she's not here presently to defend herself.

They hacked $90K off it in September. Gonna take another hack to move it, I suppose.

I dunno... some of the stuff I read suggests that crypto gains provided a boost to distant 2nd home markets, while remote-work of the sort Elon just terminated was an additional demand source for house in areas beyond ex-urb; and of course, the VRBOnauts mounting sleeping quarters in empty spaces on empty equity.

Who's gonna buy it?

Not me.... I don't even remember where my wallet is.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Hopland/Eagle-Rock-RD-95449/home/179222193

“Improvements consist of a modest cabin and utility barn, used to service the property's prior agricultural operations. Multiple garden sites with greenhouse infrastructure are also present.”

🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, MisFit Kid said:

Miami Heat to cut ties with bankrupt FTX, rename arena

Miami-Dade County and the Miami Heat are ending their arena naming rights deal with bankrupt cryptocurrency firm FTX.

The county, which owns the arena, signed a 19-year, $135 million deal for the bayfront Heat homecourt's name in 2021.

crime is the American Way......

"The reports about FTX and its affiliates are extremely disappointing," the county and team said in a joint statement.

Free "Ponzi" money must really suck to these A-Holes......

The Heat's home was known as American Airlines Arena from its opening in 1999 until last season.

>: From one bankrupt company, to the next.........

Steph Curry appeared in FTX commercials: its logo was prominently featured on the floor at Chase Center in San Francisco. 

Last night, the logos had also already been scrubbed. 

Archived