Sam Didn't Bank, Man Fried 11/10/22

The next Buffet? Nope. He didn't take it to the bank. He got fried. I read that Brady put his own $650 million in. Is it true? What a greedy dope. 

Some get what they deserve. Others are just victims. Victims of street scams. It never ends. 

Meanwhile, the 5 day cycle projection on the ES, S&P 24 hour futures points to 3715. 3744 is a key sport level. If it breaks, should trigger the next plunge. The next critical sport level would be 3709. 

In the event they hold here and clear 3770, that would indicate a new 5 day cycle up phase. 

Rule nothing out. 

tvc_9a458042581a76fbc6110b11a7ac9b7f.png

Click the links below for moron the markets.  

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting headline on Bloomberg .  :"Musk Starts Assembling New Cadre of Leaders Inside Twitter".  "Cadre"? Since when do we have cadres in the US?  This is a very odd term to use since the meaning of cadre has pretty much become synonymous with the Chinese Communist Party and it's organization. Why not management team?  

I expect eventually all companies if they want success or even survival, if we too achieve a one party, state will have Party cadres  embedded.  By some osmosis it seems that  Bloomberg editors are absorbing the message. To the extent that Musk's aims are political, and they are, the use of the word cadre is profoundly loaded. I wonder if Musk used the term so Bloomberg just used it?

Archived