Odd Symmetry Suggests More Work on the Right Side 11/3/22

The picture says it all. But the 2-3 day cycle projection of 3715-20 says, more now.

zexx3

And I will have more later. First, petit dejeuner avec beaucoup cafe. 

Big picture stuff below. 

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baseball never really made it to Germany. It is the niche of the niche of the mini-niche market. So almost not there.

But In recent years more or less "all of a sudden" the NFL became massivly popular espacially among "under-30s".

On Nov 13 there is this game Tampa Bay vs. Seattle in Munich. Over 3 Million tickets could have been sold. Game is sold out since months and got sold out within minutes.

Guess within the next 10 years there will be a Eruopean Divison of the NFL.

1 hour ago, fxfox said:

Baseball never really made it to Germany. It is the niche of the niche of the mini-niche market. So almost not there.

But In recent years more or less "all of a sudden" the NFL became massivly popular espacially among "under-30s".

On Nov 13 there is this game Tampa Bay vs. Seattle in Munich. Over 3 Million tickets could have been sold. Game is sold out since months and got sold out within minutes.

For baseball to penetrate Europe, it needs to play more day games. Nobody is going to watch a game that starts at 01hr or 02hr. And the playoffs start even later than regular games. I have to wake up in the middle of the night just to catch an inning or two before falling back to sleep. When I was a kid the World Series was always played during the day. 

And it was always the Yankees, usually against the Dodgers or the Giants or the Milwaukee Braves or Cardinals.  

2 hours ago, fxfox said:

Seattle to Munich.....now that is a road trip......

Baseball used to be played during the day, especially before the advent of "night lights" for stadiums

and the ever present "TV Contracts", both national, regional, and even futher, the Cable TV paid networks packages

The EUR/USD rally has fallen by the way side. I repeat. As long as the Fed is withdrawing USD from the world financial system while the ECB is not withdrawing EUR, then the EUR will trend lower in price until that imbalance ends. 

zf6-8

The GBP rally isn't looking too good either.  What a surprise. GS had a 9 day rally after their alum became PM. He was just a quant I guess. Fat chance finance guys are going to control this beast. Well come to think of it maybe GS could do a buyout of failed Jolly Olde England.

Archived