Market on the Edge of a Meaningful Breakdown 10/28/22

The 24 hour ES S&P futures have moved to the edge of a significant breakdown here in the mid morning hours in Europe, approaching 4 AM in New York. If they hit the 5 day cycle projection of 3740, it would be a clean break of multiple sport trendlines from 3750 to 3775. 

image.png

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me!

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Capitalstool version. 

Screenshot 2022-10-28 142055.png

Liquidity Trader- Money Trends

How Fed and Treasury policy, Primary Dealers, real time Federal tax collections, foreign central banks, US banking system, and other factors that affect market liquidity, interact to drive the financial markets. Focus on trend direction of US bonds and stocks. Resulting market strategy and tactical ideas. 4-5 in depth reports each month. Click here to subscribe. 90 day risk free trial!

10 minutes ago, BurntOnce said:

there will be some fireworks when the BOJ decides to pare purchases of US trashuries.

You have evidence that they've been buyers? I don't see any sign of any foreign central bank buying. 

22 minutes ago, DrStool said:

You have evidence that they've been buyers? I don't see any sign of any foreign central bank buying. 

I think they were actually a seller of US Tressuries. That was a part of their intervention, to sell USD denominated assets.

Archived