Missing The Point

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BEARDRECH

fokker-if elcted i will serve-providing i get a baroque italianate balcony and the free services of a cosmetic surgeon who will morph my face into the acromegegalian type known to the cogoscenti as neo-Mussolinian--then on to drama school to study strutting and fretting--

then and only then will i serve stoolville citizenry-short of that NO DICE

I WILL STOP posting for awhile--i apologise for intefering with the business of the day but i'vebeen trapped in a chinese nookie,uhr i mean cookie for so long that ive develped a terminal case of loggorheah and cant stop myself-- but now im off to virginia to collect some dough from some rustic deadbeat who insists on purchasing things for no money down,no money up,no money sideways no money inbetween, ofr anywhere-a victim of automobile advertising i believe and thus making me a victim and so forth-tonight i bring home a large club to beat my dog with who will in turn bite the cat who never did anybody any harm; but someones got to pay for my aggravation

beardrech

fokker-if elcted i will serve-providing i get a baroque italianate balcony and the free services of a cosmetic surgeon who will morph my face into the acromegegalian type known to the cogoscenti as neo-Mussolinian--then on to drama school to study strutting and fretting--

then and only then will i serve stoolville citizenry-short of that NO DICE

I WILL STOP posting for awhile--i apologise for intefering with the business of the day but i'vebeen trapped in a chinese nookie,uhr i mean cookie for so long that ive develped a terminal case of loggorheah and cant stop myself-- but now im off to virginia to collect some dough from some rustic deadbeat who insists on purchasing things for no money down,no money up,no money sideways no money inbetween, ofr anywhere-a victim of automobile advertising i believe and thus making me a victim and so forth-tonight i bring home a large club to beat my dog with who will in turn bite the cat who never did anybody any harm; but someones got to pay for my aggravation

beardrech

That scratched the goat that bit the stick that beat the dog my father bought for two zuzim?

Think about it. We are now headed into the holidays where markets get seasonal strenth. So...what if the NASDAQ rallies back up into 1410-1420 area in the next 2 weeks and than fails. There is your head and shoulders.

It's not nice to brag, but on Nov 26 I wrote in my forum on the old board:

It still looks like a top to me. A fall back below the downsloping thick red line would confirm it. The 50-dma is likely to provide support, though, so do not expect a waterfall decline just yet. Perhaps just a sideways-down move with at least one major rally to make the right shoulder of a H&S Top pattern (left shoulder made in the beginning of November; presumably we just made the head).

;) OK, going home now. Keep her down.

Regards,

Vesselin

Archived