They Don't Give Easy - 9/37/22

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, potatohead said:

9/37/22.....the adlerian calendar

Adlerian calendar is calculated by the Market’s movement around a galactic body known as the Federal Reserve. Months are defined by 6 week gestation periods whereby the new calendar month begins and ends with a defining moment where one individual known as the Chairman defines the financial existence for all others.

The Adlerian calendar was derived from the Philadelphian derivative where one individual interprets the scripture of the Chairman and the actions of the Chairman’s committee.  The process of this one select interpreter is also known as Gastrointestinal Epithelium where he guides and protects his followers from the toxic or otherwise harmful luminal contents of this galactic body.

😄😄😄

20 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Moderna with an EPIC SHS on the monthly.

Is the "Covid" jab gonna save them.......their only $$$

I just got the first "jab" this week(no kidding ☹️) and the pharmacy (walgreens) had

to open a new bottle/vile out of the freezer, the nurse/tech also said they just do not give

that many "Covid" "Vaccines" any more, and would I also like a Flu Shot.......😬

>: As my "clasic rock" radio station plays "were not gonna take it" by Twisted Sister...LOL

8 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

Is the "Covid" jab gonna save them.......their only $$$

I just got the first "jab" this week(no kidding ☹️) and the pharmacy (walgreens) had

to open a new bottle/vile out of the freezer, the nurse/tech also said they just do not give

that many "Covid" "Vaccines" any more, and would I also like a Flu Shot.......😬

If they break the neckline they go to 60 within a few weeks.

The more I look at the Moderna monthly chart the more I see „the perfect chart“: It looks like painted directly from a TA textbook, those MEGA dojis in Aug and Sep 21 (even better to see on a linear scale), the almost perfect SHS… there is no chaos in that chart, like if someone would have full control of it.

THE RATE RISES

That's a bond buyers strike.

They finally realised that they are giving their money away....

The FED is just following in their wake.....

Pretending they have some control over the situation...

They are just observers in the bond market crash.

If your've seen the video's for the songs Gangta's Paradice and Amish Paradice.....

Some one should do one for "Shorter's Paradice". 

Re the Austrian 100 year...a beautiful yet poisonous flower that was reared in the Eccles Temple hot house.

The print temperature has been turned down ....so it just withers away.

But cometh the pivot it will probably make some nice gains.

Archived