Thinking Of Traveling To Australia, Doc?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gosh. They can't even hold above the low 860's...

did someone say.........GOLF??? :o

HRFF is a positive MENACE on a golf course! LOLOL

He'd make Gerald Ford look professional! lmazzoff :P

once, when golfing w his FURmer college roommate (it wuz a FURced march under DURESS) he invented? the "Boomerang" golf shot! (It actually wound up quite close to where it started after FURst having traveled much FURther.) :D

The BARE is quite proud of that accomplishment actually. :P

One of his many definitions of PURGATORY is to be chained to a chair in a country club card room having to hear golfers talk about their game eternally. :blink: :blink: :blink:

hmmm....maybe we could do that to Saddam if we ketchup with him. THAT'd break him FURshurrrre, by cracky!!! :lol:

"Golf" is also a FUR-letter word... :o

Despite all this HRFF had a hole-in-one, once. On a Par-3. In West Virginia. :wink2:

s-pee kissed the plunging 200 day ma fri PERFECT :lol:

Right on the PEI window and the Vernal Equinox!

On top all that all the BULLS on the run :lol:

30f 3 makes people think crazy :o

I still canot believe the mood swings!

THE MOTHER OF ALL BEAR

MARKETS WILL TAKE ITS CLAWS AND

SHRED YOU INTO PIECES

LOB

all these mood swings and market swings will make fools out of bulls and bears who try to be cute and game it.

That's why I shorted back in Dec/Jan and STAYED PUT until I see a real fear bottom. Trend is your friend until then.

a real fear bottom is so damn scarey that even knowing it is a fear bottom per fear gauges like VIX, BPIs, etc. you can't get yourself to buy it.

That wasn't the case on March 12th. Not even close. In fact, none of my indicators indicated an IT bottom was at a hand to even consider buying.

Anyone else partly legging out of BEARX shorts at today's close, or waiting for further down?

BEARX was a sell below 7.44; mr. Kodiak will likely rescue some nav.

This is a trader market. Rydex and similar funds are easier for iras. ETFs for non-ira average performance chasers. Turds for above average......as PD has proven...and I am not far behind.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=bearx&indicator=1,150,,;16,17,,;16,29,,;64,9,,&dur=2m&freq=6&intr=&type=2&width=480&height=360

Archived