Thinking Of Traveling To Australia, Doc?

From last Friday's New York Post:

An Aussie who legally changed his name is being denied a passport - because he's now called Prime Minister John Piss.

The 57-year-old Melbourne resident already uses the name on his driver's license and on banking and medical records - and had appealed a court ruling denying him a passport because his name was profane.

The appeals judge Murray McInnis agreed with the decision because "it was entitled to find that the name 'piss' is offensive having regard to the ordinary definitions."

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today goes to show that TA works.

On end of day Friday every market index was at a major trendline and then look what happenned.

Reminds of of a theory I've posted here before that you can possibly predict the course of world events using TA.

After all the political prospects of the US in in my view inseparable from the financials. And in war time there is likely to be a very close correlaton.

Guest bidhitter

tks doc...hard for pop to focus here with 2 hours sleep too!

On the bright side, Bidhitter heading to Hilton Head tomorrow. 36 holes in 3 days.

I really, really suck too. And no doubt 40 golfers will be standing on the 1st box with tee times crammed seconds apart. I don't like that shit..I stand up there sweating like a fat chick at Jenny Craig on weigh day.

Soo..I say a lil prayer: "God, I don't care where it goes..just please..please let me hit it"

Shall I bring you back a spoon or something?

Archived