How Far Down is Down? 9/19/22

While I do have projections for some of the longer cycles, I can't answer that question for today. It could be a little or a lot. The parameters to watch in the next few hours are 3857 on the upside for resistance, and 3787-3778 on the downside for sport.  The measured move projection for the breakdown pattern of the past week is around 3650. 

Although I don't think we'll get there this morning. 

After lunch maybe. Breaking 3830 could lead to another plunge. 

y-dzz

And check out the 10 year Treasury yield. It's above 3.5% this morning. Here's the 2 hour bar chart. This pattern measures to like, 19%. OK. not really. 

tvc_5cd6fec44c9065d07b739c431d0674bb.png

What happened to all the deflationist bond bulls? 

And let us not lose sight of BTC's progression toward its ultimate target of 5000 below zero. 

y-e0x

Meanwhile, the big picture: 

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Base breakout measures to 3933.

Looks like a done deal. Those of us of the bearish persuasion may be in a touch of trouble here.  

I will post the swing trade chart picks tomorrow morning, based on today's action. Quantum mechanics may have worked in our favor today when my data was cut off and I was unable to post the usual Monday morning update. 

Bonne soiree! 

12 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Looks like a done deal. Those of us of the bearish persuasion may be in a touch of trouble here.  

I will post the swing trade chart picks tomorrow morning, based on today's action. Quantum mechanics may have worked in our favor today when my data was cut off and I was unable to post the usual Monday morning update. 

Bonne soiree! 

One could also say we just did run into former sup around 3900. What was sup becomes res…

Archived