Day Traders Should Expect 3745 9/16/22

Rate this topic

That's what this head and shoulders breakdown measures to. First I would expect to see some support around 3840-45. 

We're talking intraday stuff here. The big picture is much worse.

tvc_db785272a9edc94da76d0646bcc0d28c.png

I'm leaving Paris today, on my way home back to Nice. It's been a fun two weeks visiting a few cities in the north of France. I don't know why Disney built a theme park in Paris. They're competing with an entire country. 

I'll be online when and where I have a signal. 

Meanwhile, the big picture:

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

There will be no place to hide. The market will hunt and get everyone. Look at the P/E‘s we STILL have in tech: Everywhere I look figures of 50 and more, all the time I hear talk about „multiples“ yet folks don‘t get what discounted cash flow means. They are unable to get that the cost of capital is NOT zero anymore. 

And: Don‘t get me started on Tesla or this board wiill see the longest and most outragest rant it has ever seen.

1 minute ago, Jimi said:

You just don't have the imagination to comprehend Elon Musk's vision.

Musk is a QE kid, as Tesla is too. 2 years from now he will be a drunken drug addict housing in a tent in SF and Tesla will be a single digit stock.

Just kidding 😂 But one has the right to have dreams 😎

MURRAY V. MOTOROLA GOES TO TRIAL AFTER 21 YEARS

The important legal case, Murray v. Motorola, case no. 2001 CA 008479 B in D.C. Superior Court, is holding evidentiary hearings before Judge Irving. The hearings began September 12 and will run through September 30. This is a lawsuit that was filed in 2001 by a group of plaintiffs who got brain cancer from their cell phones.

The defendants are virtually the entire telecommunications industry: Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, Bell South, Bell Atlantic, Motorola, Qualcomm, Samsung, SONY, Sanyo, Nokia, the CTIA, the FCC, and dozens of other telecommunications companies.

In 2001 and 2002, Michael Patrick Murray and five other people, all of whom had brain tumors located beneath where they had held their cell phones, sued the telecommunications industry for damages. In 2010 and 2011, seven more brain cancer victims joined the case as additional plaintiffs. Because of delaying tactics and appeals by the industry defendants, this case has bounced back and forth from one court to another for 21 years. A majority of the plaintiffs have meanwhile died. 

Evidence and expert testimony is being taken beginning this week, and then, barring additional delays, the case will finally go before a jury. There is a tremendous amount at stake here for all of us.
Arthur Firstenberg, President
Cellular Phone Task Force

1 hour ago, fxfox said:

Musk is a QE kid, as Tesla is too. 2 years from now he will be a drunken drug addict housing in a tent in SF and Tesla will be a single digit stock.

Just kidding 😂 But one has the right to have dreams 😎

Eventually he'll run out of people to buy 65k cars.