Dead Man's Curve- 9/15/22

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man am I having a terrible day. Inadvertently fat-fingered a trade, lost a bunch I shouldn't have, and have been scrambling all day. Rookie mistake. Throwing in the towel for the week.

Heading up to the mountains with Mrs. Finger tomorrow. See y'all next week. Hope that Black Friday thing happens. Feel free to crash this thing without me. 

Later! 

To further elaborate on my thoughts about 89 to 92 from the other day...

1806752314_KEYtothefuture-September152022.thumb.jpg.d8e0ca09491989f463aa06df32843e51.jpg

The Beginning....

2120109394_TheBeginning-September152022.jpg.84870b39d19a6b231aec451aeeef6223.jpg

The End...

1743218714_TheEnd-September152022.thumb.jpg.11c82bbc371b890e6c35ad0ea3f92222.jpg

"If you study the topic above...there are hidden pearls within"

It might pay to go back a page and peruse the comments I added to "Through the Looking Glass".  If you understand what I've written...the future bodes well for you.

My current thoughts have not changed...

3900 is of no consequence.  3750 validates the topping pattern(from the January 5th peak) and the KEY is...you're joking right?  3900 silly.

The actual real decline(from the topping pattern) doesn't begin until 3750 cracks(on volume).  Then.  And only then...it's game on.

I'll see you the moment we cross 3750...

Adios.

TCG

oh...and..

I'll repost this.   The "Dust in the Wind" chart will be complete at the MAGNET(March 23, 2020 lows).   The commentary from the chart?  Will only begin...

"The Perfect Storm" that will cause the "misstep" is ramping up right now.  

Unfortunately...the train is right on schedule.

Dust in the Wind

1063587744_DustintheWind(Revised)-May22022.thumb.jpg.266397adb0ccbb614c053a2115c9d9fc.jpg

3 hours ago, The CoinGuy said:

oh...and...

I'm going to add this commentary to "Through the Looking Glass"

If you view the January 5th peak on the right side of the chart?  As you leave the topping pattern you enter into two distinct 1x by 1x patterns that will mirror each other in time/price with "a rest period" in between.  The only caveat to this scenario is that in either 1x period of time you can have a very short term crash phase that will distort the chart in price/time...BUT...does nothing to disturb the overall nature of the pattern. 

After the 1x/1x period of decline is over "at the established MAGNET", which in today's terms is the March 23, 2020 lows.  Then you'll be treated to a reversal that "should" rally until at least just above the "area of rest"(when the momentum/liquidity fades...it will fail.) before falling away into the actual crash phase that should last...at a minimum...18 months, but up to 30 months(based on historical data) can't be ruled out. 

At the end of the day the crash phase will bring the balance sheet of this country back into balance.  

Not a moment before.

It is at/below 3750...we leave our current topping pattern. 

I'm dyslexic when faced with cryptography but I was in the Sand Hills for the total eclipse  8/21/17.

Whit 1 small.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I'm dyslexic when faced with cryptography but I was in the Sand Hills for the total eclipse  8/21/17.

Whit 1 small.jpg

Our family drove from a youth baseball tournament in Tahoe north to see it. I think we saw it in Idaho. Perhaps the most compelling event I ever witnessed. I want never to miss another again. 

2 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Our family drove from a youth baseball tournament in Tahoe north to see it. I think we saw it in Idaho. Perhaps the most compelling event I ever witnessed. I want never to miss another again. 

4/8/24   SW Texas best bet for clear skies and mild temps.

I was in CST!

As a parting shot...

I had to set this one up quick and dirty...

This is the exact same chart I showed you off the March 29th peak.  Do you remember?

720736869_YES...ItsaFractalwithinaFractal-September152022.thumb.jpg.9f486a8163caba9212cdd6921207ec0f.jpg

So...what was I showing you then...and now?

A Fractal...within a Fractal!

AND...If I add an 'ECHO' from the past?

1908634749_YES...ItsaFractalwithinaFractal2-September152022.thumb.jpg.ac7ba9b1849211b97c663181ebd377ea.jpg

Have you begun to notice that I haven't added many new charts lately?  Just rehashing the old stuff and doing a lot of repeating?

Why is that?

Because I've already laid out exactly what is going to take place and now...I'll just be reiterating my comments over and over until we reach the magnet.

Then the lessons come again...

I'm a sneaky son of a bitch...you'd do well not to forget that.

Like I said...those who pay attention early...get paid.

Gotta Run...

TCG

8 minutes ago, fxfox said:

They sell Gold to raise cash for meeting their margin requirements in stocks/futures.

Many many Hedgies will go bust, some real estate financing companies too, probably in Europe.

I know the directive has been to try and keep gold down as much as possible since 1971 but maybe they better rethink that now. And I say that as someone who has a sort of contempt for gold

Archived