Lower Lows and Lower Highs for 500, Alex - 9/7/22

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally speaking...

Today's action? I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary.

I expect a much larger fight at the swing point(^GSPC, as mentioned...the general area of 3750).

Instability, aka volatility...should increase as we move forward.

It's the signature(or precursor) of what I'm/we're waiting for...

Best,

TCG

oh...and...

Europe?  Before winter falls?  I believe there are a few chapters to this story not yet written.

2 hours ago, Jimi said:

Question for those on this side of the Atlantic....

How on earth are European households & businesses going to weather winter?

:unsure2:

Situation definitely makes Kitty scared on its surface.

Go and ask Merkel and her old friends the Green Maoists. It is all and only her and their fault, from A to Z.

It is like if Bernie Sanders would be POTUS and Gore Vidal his Vice. Receipe for apocalyptical disaster. 

So... I'm getting all my color on this topic from twitter, which can be, umm, biased & colorful.  But it seems like a whole lotta companies are gonna go bust, a whole lotta households are gonna suffer mightily, and frankly, the European project itself may falter on the political & financial strains that are barreling down the path.

Here in California, we have similar idiocy, involving inadequate electrical supply on a shaky grid... despite all of this having been revealed at least two decades ago, when Californians threw a governor out of office about it. It's rather insane.

25 minutes ago, Jimi said:

So... I'm getting all my color on this topic from twitter, which can be, umm, biased & colorful.  But it seems like a whole lotta companies are gonna go bust, a whole lotta households are gonna suffer mightily, and frankly, the European project itself may falter on the political & financial strains that are barreling down the path.

Here in California, we have similar idiocy, involving inadequate electrical supply on a shaky grid... despite all of this having been revealed at least two decades ago, when Californians threw a governor out of office about it. It's rather insane.

Ever since "The Terminator" left.........(or Moon Beam)

Did Elvis leave the building (NO)........or did Fiat, AKA DEBT/STOLEN MONEY (take a look at all the Long Term Politicos)

Start at the top......ie US ( the top 3 positions and minority pos) never changed in decades)

Graft must be fun.........(Taxes are for the "little people")

Archived