Something Basic And Worthy Of Repetiton

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NAZcrapper...

This is bearish...rising TRIN and falling TICK.

FWIW...I entered my QQQ dong when the TRIN flatlined for a bit thinking it was gonna drop and when one mintue QQQ chart showed positive divergence. Well, TRIN never dipped below moving average, and therefore was too early in the dong. Shoulda waited. Mistake made.

COMPX chart...not pictured........potentiall double bottom at 1391 -1395? We shall see.

post-3-1039448963_thumb.jpg

Fed meeting tomorrow, I think. They won't do anything. But will still give out some propaganda.

John Snow... mostly good for snow jobs, and team playing, should fit in well for the Bush team..... as far as the economy long term, not really a good pick....but great for bears.

COMPX broke below 1400. Hm, I didn't expect that to happen today... OK, now there is some minor support at 1390 - if she's to bounce, now's the time. 'Coz below it's just air till 1365.

Regards,

Vesselin

I went to an institution of higher learning in the Fargo ND area. Cold as could be with killer winds. People often died on interstate hwy off ramps because no one could get to them. Anyway, TV (two channels) went off the air every night at midnight. I was a night person. I hate those test patterns.

Archived