Something Basic And Worthy Of Repetiton

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here comes the first gap on NDX at 1025, if it gets close I cover this morning at 1045...

P.S. Does anyone listen to Cramer anymore? LOL

Mon Dec 2 ^NDX [$$ - free trial] Reckless Disregard for Bullish Indicators - RealCommentary from TheStreet.com

Reckless disregard for bullish indicators?? Uh-Huh... sure.

Fridays unempl numbers to be revised?

What more cockamamey shit can they come up with here?

They keep putting lipstick on the economic pig, this train wreck, this light at the end of the tunnel thats a friggin freight train coming!

Q1 03 is when the real collapse should begin in Techstock land... this recent rally was based on Momentum and Hope... and some IT Managers spending their year end bucks.

This constant interference by Bush and his boys, and hiring people who will be puppets and speak bullishly on American solves nothing!

It only makes me want to be even more short even longer...

SG - Tell us how you really feel

by the way

Thanks for all your input on the board.

Quote of the day

State officials are proposing deep reductions in education, health services and other programs to deal with a budget shortfall that could total $25 billion in the next 18 months.

"That's a hole so deep and so vast that even if we fired every single person on the state payroll ? every park ranger, every college professor and every Highway Patrol officer ? we would still be more than $6 billion short," said the Assembly speaker, Herb J. Wesson Jr., a Democrat.

Rockhead

25.50 to 25.60 is when to go DONG short term...

I may cover my 200% short from Fri close ST at 1045 Rydex print... shall monitor and advise if so...

Tanks, but is all depends on how short your "short term" is. Just scalping for donut money. But is not developing as fast as I anticipated.

Rock- Looking at the 1 day cycle cmaps etc. you should be able to shave something out iof that, maybe more than something, but still may be 1 more shake of the tree limb down to 900.

Thor opened an intraday discussion thread over on Stool's Gold.

Nice idea, I think!

Archived