A New Beginning

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's cookin' over here?  IBM is dropping like a rock, PG has FINALLY gone below 85 for the first time in a long time, C is dropping, and not a PEEP here?  Has this bear rally finally given up?  Good news today, and the market is falling.   Commentary please?

And about time too!

But I think this is just a respite. Don't think we'll get the real drop till December, if then. Remember that I am a contrarian indicator.

Doc, speed is just INCREDIBLY better once I stopped loading the avatars and signature lines. too bad, I liked the avatars, but I like you guys' input more.

Strange little time ditty here...shows the quote for 9:39, but was 10:39. Is about five message above Drano's quote of it

Guest EagerBeav

Now i got that outta my system, it's great to see the market heading south again! :D

Let's break the 8700 level on the DOW, and this Beav will feel much better. :rolleyes:

Thanks SG for all of your posts. May the BIG 3 be upon us, now or very soon. :D :D

Kow, as far as the time thing, I think the quote feature takes the time displaying on MY computer, which is central time, thus the time discrepancy....isn't. If you know what I mean.

However, I'm noticing that people are referring to posts they have made, but I can't find those posts even though I ransack the thread. I was noticing this yesterday too. Looks like we still have a few bugs here. But being able to disable signatures/avatars is a great feature.

FeedFool hit it on the head yesterday, it was a V day, with the bottom coming at noon, should be that way today... This is mostly a retail rally, but the institutional guys won't be around to collect the big bucks on FR, when the market should roar... They have to cash in today and tomorrow... still planning on shorting FR near the close...

Archived