A New Beginning

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like SPX 915-918 is support that I believe will not be broken today. If it is, by chance, then I would believe the rally top is in.  :)

agreed...call me jaded, but this POS rally ain't over yet. Getting to a top doesn't mean we are *at* the top. This prick has got at least one more trick up his sleeve.

p/c 10 day avg drops below .69 today because the .93 from 10 days ago drops off. #2, an intra-day big move up in puts, is a SELL SIGNAL

#3. The above only further confirms yesterdays wave 5 top of the ABC corrective rally.

#4. I was fortunate enough to short the NAS QQQ at 1486 on the NAS or 28.15 on the Q's yesterday morning at 1045 print using Rydex Funds...

#5... the gap to 1300 ish is looming very large, may take a few weeks

#6... 1200 is my interim NAS target....

916 is my ewave reversal number... she held at 917.80... she hasnt officially rolled over yet....

But, the Fibo Nacho date is today... look for weakness into the close. A close below 916 and its lights out for this leg 2 rally.

Dont start cheering yet until you see this occur... IMHO...

I changed my board settings in My Controls to disallow signatures and avatars, and limit posts per page to 10. The difference in loading speed was not notable, less than a second, on a broadband connection, but making those changes may help those of you who are on dial-up modems. The "My Controls" link is in the top menu bar.

WE should stop with the pissing and moaning, :angry: and realize the work Doc has put into this, and thank him! :) :lol:

I've been reading all of you for awhile now, and enjoy all of your interesting imput, but I gotta say, this is not fun. :( Buck up boys, Rome wasn't built in a day!!! :P

THANKS DOC, YOU THE MAN. B) :D

Well said. Doc works very hard. Who do you know who works this hard for you for so little.

The new board is very pleasing to the eye Doc. Tanks

:D

Archived