A New Beginning

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolanchuk sez a cycle high is due today. A minor one, to him, no doubt...

Stool this bored still a little too wide FUR HRFF's screen.

Well, gentlemen, here we r below 925...so SOON.

Is HRFF's predix that we will shilly shally around the 890-925 level FUR weeks and weeks and weeks UNTILITDRIVESEVERYBUDDYNUTS going to come twoo?

we'll c.

Bus: If you're talking about the cycle chart: No. I'm looking for the roll over to start pretty soon. I'm only about 20% in place. I mostly day trade. Seems to agree generally with the other turn dates thrown around.

If you're referring to ITRA: That was a '98 style news buzz trade. I know nothing of the company, although the margins and top line look quite good.

Stool!!!

How did you KNOW that HRFF likes CIGARS? LOL B)

Are those RABBIT EARS, Stool? :(

LOL

FURtunately, the hair ain't white....YET. :P

A few more graffix disASSters from SIGMOIDOSCOPE and TagakaTheBIGHurt, however, and it will turn white in NO

TIME AT ALL!!! :o

Now, in light of Stool's chosen avatar FUR HRFF, he would like to make a SPEECH: :mellow:

"We will fight them (bulls?) on the beaches.

We will fight them in the streets.

We will fight them in the air.

We will defend our tiny MESSAGE BORED until the lASSt drop of ...." :D

Do you know what Churchill said at the END of that very famuss/now immortal speech? The part you NEVER read in the history books (well ALMOST never or HRFF wouldn't know about it!) or hear on the TV/radio?

"And we will take bottles and beat the bASStards heads until they're bloody!!!" :lol:

Guest EagerBeav

WE should stop with the pissing and moaning, :angry: and realize the work Doc has put into this, and thank him! :) :lol:

I've been reading all of you for awhile now, and enjoy all of your interesting imput, but I gotta say, this is not fun. :( Buck up boys, Rome wasn't built in a day!!! :P

THANKS DOC, YOU THE MAN. B) :D

Archived