Intervention! 8/25/22

fxfox...

Well...it looks like you have a plan and I have to admit you had me at a disadvantage because I don't use moving averages in my work.  Although, I want to be clear...I'm not besmirching the use of these averages. 

Moving averages I consider a form of legitimate market analysis, just not any of the five forms that I use.

At any rate...I had to look up the 50/200 on the weekly/monthly charts to get a good look at what you're saying.

This decline should be no less than 48%...

My answer would be this.  In simple terms.  You could do worse than buying the S&P at the 200.  I do believe you'll get an opportunity...or...close enough to an opportunity to do so as well. 

Like I already mentioned, but maybe it bears repeating...the percentage of decline for each index should be in direct correlation to the amount of liquid insanity injected into the advance from the March 23, 2020 lows.  Where the Nasdaq will take the larger percentage hit vs. the DJIA.  The SPX will be somewhere in the middle. 

As I've outlined since the very beginning...2.24 has been a recurring theme within the framework of this decline.  I expect 2,24(x) to 2,25(x) to be touched.  I also expect..it would be a good place to get long - for a time.

Although...at the end of the day.

The Greenspan 1995 ramp?  Simple.  I measured within a range that I use frequently for crashes and that is 89 to  92 per cent from the peak on January 5, 2022.  This gave me a specific number that I will be looking for to be touched within that ramp. 

To give a little insight into how I think...

Take a look at the topping formation in the SPX as it started its first peak on January 26, 2018 and subtract 89 years.  Then the peak in 2019? Subtract 90 years?  Are you catching my drift...

Time and Price.

I know it sounds insane...that is my territory and I know it well.

One step at a time. 

When the momentum fades...the 3rd Wave will come...I have zero doubt.  If everyone just followed their HUI Master Pattern Chart like I told you...you would see it coming at least a year in advance. 

I will post the reference chart one more time.  This time...all charts posted will remain on CapitalStool and become part of the public domain.  Why?  Anything timely....I will make sure I post with a delay so any interested party can't work against our positions...

I said it once and I'll say it again...there is not a SINGLE MARKET that we follow that isn't confined within the grasp of the ^HUI Master Pattern.  I was giving you the ultimate KEY to the puzzle.  THAT is why I showed up...to give you some FREE ART.  Then...bow out and watch from the sidelines like I always do.  IF something serious shows up I will be here.

Please remember the attempted coup that happened within that time frame as well? 

2024 to 2025 will be interesting...

Best,

TCG

oh...and...

Taking a look at the SPX...oh how much fun they're having at 4160...

After viewing the corresponding charts...I believe "The Great Unwind" in combination with the "Through the Looking Glass" is a better representative.

Here is The Great Unwind from March 29, 2022.  Please note, while the topping pattern on the HUI is the same as the DJI on the right.  The final advance in the DJI overshot the formation while the HUI undershot the formation on the first primary decline.  This is nothing more than an inversion(or distortion) and does nothing to impair the validity of the pattern. 

You'll notice...the first decline in the HUI that came in from the exclamation point back to the lower trend line...and then the undershoot in the second leg?  Came in two steps.  In the NDX...we are entering the second step now.  That is why I repeatedly put 1X/1X in my charts.  I want you to see this as it's unfolding and be clear on what is transpiring...

Think of the HUI in terms of what I've outlined here...you're shaking off the last set of fleas(the hangers on from 2009-11)...Once they've been flushed. 

Blue Skies

2049762340_TheGreatUnwind-March292022.thumb.jpg.94e1e32a15242d68bdaf7a090611baf6.jpg

Overall, this is my favorite chart...

Through the Looking Glass - April 22, 2022.

964492855_ThroughtheLookingGlass-April222022.thumb.jpg.b5f037308d30f093756af967c8004f04.jpg

To conclude...

Twin peaks formation.  "Left Side Dominant".   ETH is right side dominant...also called, a "carryover". 

These two pattern charts are the primary dominant layouts within the Twin Peaks formation.  BTC/ETH and OXY(weekly) are a mirror of the decline in the SLV.  Although...pricing and time sequencing is not the same.

1473744965_TwinPeaksFormation-April282022.thumb.jpg.7e115856fa688d34349951c5456b9f3d.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to post the ^HUI Reference Chart by itself.

The Primary rule of this Topping Pattern is this.  It's "All about the 4th peak".  It gives you every clue you need to understand what is going on within the pattern.   What the 4th peak does determines the type of decline you're going to receive.  There aren't many variations, all of them are severe.

As I mentioned in the previous reply to fxfox, If you stall under line of resistance(RED), you're going back to support(BLUE) in two stages. Again...1x/1x.  Although, the completion of the retest back to support is usually only the first leg down of two...a larger 1x/1x.  Understand?

So, if we explode out of the line of resistance(RED) into blue sky as we did in the DJI/SPX/NDX off the March 2020 low(MAGNET).  It will take two steps(1x/1x) down to the of support(MAGNET).  Does this make sense?

Here is the important part...

The decline from the peak of the 4th advance is the set up for a crash...not the completion - of - a - crash. 

Can you understand where I'm coming from now?

1180658886_HUI2011PatternReferenceChart-April28_2022.jpg.e76c274c58c1311cc23f9100181d179c.jpg

To practice, let's look at a simple illustration utilizing the ^XOI.  If you pull back the ^XOI chart into the weekly... 

520538991_ItsJustaWCoinGuy-August252022.thumb.jpg.d950e2e2bec14e888b29da841a1e5817.jpg

We have stalled at the line of resistance(RED) and are now heading back to support(BLUE), which will give you the MAGNET point.  Then...an advance will ensue that will lead to the 4th point, whether at resistance(RED), or above by what?  1 Compression Point, or double the size of the actual "W" we're looking at.  Yes...this is nothing more than a simple W.

Can you understand this...can you see this?

Let's watch what happens.

Best,

TCG

4 hours ago, The CoinGuy said:

I wanted to post the ^HUI Reference Chart by itself.

The Primary rule of this Topping Pattern is this.  It's "All about the 4th peak".  It gives you every clue you need to understand what is going on within the pattern.   What the 4th peak does determines the type of decline you're going to receive.  There aren't many variations, all of them are severe.

As I mentioned in the previous reply to fxfox, If you stall under line of resistance(RED), you're going back to support(BLUE) in two stages. Again...1x/1x.  Although, the completion of the retest back to support is usually only the first leg down of two...a larger 1x/1x.  Understand?

So, if we explode out of the line of resistance(RED) into blue sky as we did in the DJI/SPX/NDX off the March 2020 low(MAGNET).  It will take two steps(1x/1x) down to the of support(MAGNET).  Does this make sense?

Here is the important part...

The decline from the peak of the 4th advance is the set up for a crash...not the completion - of - a - crash. 

Can you understand where I'm coming from now?

1180658886_HUI2011PatternReferenceChart-April28_2022.jpg.e76c274c58c1311cc23f9100181d179c.jpg

To practice, let's look at a simple illustration utilizing the ^XOI.  If you pull back the ^XOI chart into the weekly... 

520538991_ItsJustaWCoinGuy-August252022.thumb.jpg.d950e2e2bec14e888b29da841a1e5817.jpg

We have stalled at the line of resistance(RED) and are now heading back to support(BLUE), which will give you the MAGNET point.  Then...an advance will ensue that will lead to the 4th point, whether at resistance(RED), or above by what?  1 Compression Point, or double the size of the actual "W" we're looking at.  Yes...this is nothing more than a simple W.

Can you understand this...can you see this?

Let's watch what happens.

Best,

TCG

This is very helpful for the thickly-minded like me who are very slow to see things.

Jimi...

This afternoon, I saw your other post from a few days ago.  I may retire...but I will dip in if I consider it an emergency.  I shouldn't have said permanent...that sounds too much like death.  Nothing is permanent until you stop breathing.  Smile.  I should've just said...I'm going on a long term vacation and I'm possibly never coming back and frankly...I'm kicking myself that I didn't do so 30 years ago. 

With that said...

I was trying to make my explanation as simple/remedial as possible...this particular pattern isn't actually easy to grasp unless you're familiar with the territory and even then...there are several variations I haven't discussed, but might add a few tips/hints at a later time.  Better to introduce complex thoughts...piecemeal with repetition than overload the mind...that helps no one.

Very slow to see things you say...well, we're the same you and I.  So...no worries.  I'll keep this in consideration when I post from this day forward.

Take care,

TCG

Archived