WMD

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MPV.... LOL..... winspear WSP was the one and before that Aber ABZ... I know a lot of folks are hoping that MPV becomes the third mine brought into production

Yes, deBeers sure takes their sweet time about things too. However, deBeers have now been shut out of marketing the Canadian diamonds already coming out from the other two mines, and will be forced to increase their own production from there. Brilliant marketing by BHP Biliton at the Aber mine. deBeers must be pissed. I have some Kensington as well.

damn, i got criminaled. had sell order in for calls....raised it and saw the new ask confirmed....then went to raise it again and it was "too late" because the original ask somehow got filled. then right after that another print above all my asks.

wanted to get out this hour, but not like that. at least they were green.

fukkahz. get my tommy gun and call mike sullivan.

Drano- No, the arrows point to the indicator turns on the 1 day cycle charts. The 13 day cycle indicators are not shown. I am basing it on cmaps and time. All of which could be skewed by news noise reactions. The time is right, and cmaps are being hit.

Cautionary note: Down phase of 13 day cycle may not be much pullback. Prersonlly, I have no interest in shorting until I see signs of a top in the 6-7 week cycle. When the 13 rolls over, it could be interesting. We'll see.

Pentagon reports t Fox that this is not the beginning of Shock and Awe.

So I guess there IS another big move up to 1423 coming.

Is there any vailidity to my thinking that since we got to the TOP so quickly then the retracement will come VERY fast and hard and we won't have to wait a coupe more months to make some decent $$$ on the downside ?

Drano- No, the arrows point to the indicator turns on the 1 day cycle charts. The 13 day cycle indicators are not shown. I am basing it on cmaps and time. All of which could be skewed by news noise reactions. The time is right, and cmaps are being hit.

Cautionary note: Down phase of 13 day cycle may not be much pullback. Prersonlly, I have no interest in shorting until I see signs of a top in the 6-7 week cycle. When the 13 rolls over, it could be interesting. We'll see.

Doc....4th may ring any bells for you?

Archived