Nice Sine Wave Turns Up - 8/8/22

Well, it's hard to believe, but the 2 hour bar chart on the ES, S&P 24 hour fugutures suggests that we're going up for a couple more days. Seems there's a nice little cycle running 8-10 trading days that has just turned up again, with the market attacking resistance here in the pre market. 

yphzy

Zooming in to the usual hourly view, you can see that the market has edged above the August 4 high. It's not a breakout yet, but it is a tell. The 2-3 day cycle projection is 4195. 

ypi03

To understand and profit from the big picture check out the following.

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need that foto of that B52 bombing upwards.

They buy the whole crap:

ARKK47

Plug Power

Fuel Cell Energy

and best of all: Gamestop breaks out of a multi-month bullsih wedge 😄😄😄

Gotta stay below the 50 fibo on a weekly closing basis, otherwise...

SPX:  You know the score, the window is open until midnight tomorrow(CST)...above 4160 and I'm working my magic.

GLD:  A $1000 haircut doesn't come in a day...it takes time.  As stated...will comment at 130 in the GLD, not before.  When 160 falls, 130 is confirmed.  I'd imagine that will be starting quite soon.  In fact...I know it will.

TCG

I think that the settlement has more influence than the auction. Not consistently, but often.  

Watch, the RRPs. If they come down, that could be the slush fund effect that I've been watching for, for the past year but hasn't happened yet. 

44 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I think that the settlement has more influence than the auction. Not consistently, but often.  

Watch, the RRPs. If they come down, that could be the slush fund effect that I've been watching for, for the past year but hasn't happened yet. 

Is settlement date the auction plus 2 days?

You mean Reverse Repos would be reduced, than they stuff the proceedings into the slush fund and if needed pump it into the market as liqui?

Archived