US Stocks Pre Holiday Fireworks and Custard Sale - 6/30/22

3 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

Me too. Rush was pretty much the soundtrack to my college years. R.I.P. Neil Peart. 

the first time I remember listening to them and actually knowing who they were,

I was listening to my sister's 8-track of Moving Pictures. 😁

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

the first time I remember listening to them and actually knowing who they were,

I was listening to my sister's 8-track of Moving Pictures. 😁

Side 1 of Moving Pictures is about as close to perfect as an album gets for someone that fits my old geezer demographic. They just announced a 40th anniversary release. 

Think I'm gonna pack it in for the day, go put on some Rush and turn the volume way up the instant I hear the intro to Limelight. Catch y'all tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

Side 1 of Moving Pictures is about as close to perfect as an album gets for someone that fits my old geezer demographic. They just announced a 40th anniversary release. 

Think I'm gonna pack it in for the day, go put on some Rush and turn the volume way up the instant I hear the intro to Limelight. Catch y'all tomorrow.

Got it last week....."from a friend"

comes with a Toronto Live show from 81 "Live in YYZ"

>: For many years/decade - did not know that YYZ stood for Toronto's Airport

38 minutes ago, fxfox said:

FED should not step in until we have seen the Corona lows. But have the feeling they can‘t stand the pressure and step in much earlier. 😔

I doubt it. Their stress tests assumed -55% stocks and -40% CRE, and they said banks would still have adequate capital. They are of course wrong on both counts, but I suspect they will close their eyes as they bleed out the ass until then. 

50 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I doubt it. Their stress tests assumed -55% stocks and -40% CRE, and they said banks would still have adequate capital. They are of course wrong on both counts, but I suspect they will close their eyes as they bleed out the ass until then. 

They will force some banks to reliquify within the next 4 weeks 😂

Problem could be that real life problems are so big that they decide to sacrifice stocks and of course they gonna cheer - rightfully - the total destruction of Buttcoin.

On Christmas 2022 Buttcoin will have died, some Bitcoin miners imprisoned and the rest marked as „Nazis!“ in the mass media. Ok, I exaggerated a bit, but you get the picture. 😂🏻

Archived