The M. I. T. T. A. Symposium March 18, 2003

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OT

I was away last week. What happened to BB, Rockhead and Gruff?

I'm looking for S&P 866 to hold today. See Gann Fan chart above.

OT reply

Just checking in.....

Rockhead's trading computer crapped a motherboard on Sunday night. Computer is under repair. Backup computer cannot run Tradestation...not enough RAM nor processor speed. Am dead in the water. That's ok as I have only been daytrading for the last week or so anyhow.

Rockhead has not seen a chart since last Friday. However, he did notice that SPX futures were at the 870-871 level this morning.....and wanted to short the PM, but didnt. Rockhead was expecting 869.45 as a top from several weeks ago when we were first experiencing the start of the gaint jam days. Itching to short around here, but without any charts to view, I just dont know....gotta rely on the Stoolcharts.

Will be back and posting more regularily, just as soon as I have trading computer up and running. In the meantime, playing geologist once again and enjoying some time in the field and away from computers.

Good trades to all........

OT

I was away last week. What happened to BB, Rockhead and Gruff?

Gruff is enduring 'A Nightmare On Stress Street" a.k.a. house sale and subsequent relocation to another country. :(

Currently, flying on 'one wing' with only Epignal charts. Not trading, nor looking at mkts intraday during this period.

Will arrive in Belgium (from UK) on SaTURDay 22-Mar, then have to: find a place to live; establish a broadband connection; resume charting subscriptions; watch for a few days to regain 'feel' for mkt, before resuming trading/posting once more.

In the meantime...

success!

Archived