Today is the Calm Before the ... Calm 6/20/22

I mean, I'm dying up here.  I got nuthin.  

tvc_aa71497f30d5c855f9343eac880a144d.png

It's obvious that as long as the ES S&P 24 hour fuguetures trade between 3637 and 3710, there's just nothing to say. Look out for higher lows within the range. Maybe that will be a tell. I don't know. We'll just have to choke the monkey until the range breaks. 

Meanwhile, BTC found trend support just above 17,000 over the weekend. It's having an obligatory dead cat bounce. That has pulled the 1 year cycle projection back up from 1500 to 8000.

tvc_95fa5f415a8a7c518ca4f50a74be865c.png

Of course, the conventional measured move target of the top breakdown is still 5000 below zero. 

tvc_d5608d65a53c4faf55519ff292822a24.png

Meanwhile, the PPT did some nice work preventing more death and destruction in the bond market last week. They can't hold this off for much longer though.  The yield on the 10 year Treasury is headed for 6%.  Dealers Assume the Position

tvc_163b1895af062bcc0fcc2917c147e994.png

To really understand what's going on there, what lies ahead, what it means for the stock market, and what to do about it to make money from it, or at least preserve what you have left, join me at Liquidity Trader

All of the above is presented to you for free. Remember, you get what you pay for! If you really want to know what's going on, then join me at Liquidity Trader. Check out the links below for extended intros. 

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that all the stops at 20K were cleaned out, BTC has made a classic bottom pattern on the hourly. Now just needs to clear 21k to trigger massive buy orders. 

ydcjt

Archived