Pathetic Rally From Picture Perfect Bottom 5/20/22

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, The CoinGuy said:

In regards to my earlier comment on Price...

TIME and PRICE isn't something you can grasp with your intellect.

So...during the pandemic the DJI topped on February 12, 2020 before crashing...

1721118574_323-May202022.thumb.jpg.02301f0b82935571ecbf246b3190c29a.jpg

It bottomed 40 days later on what day?

Ok...now, if you go back to the high on February 12th again.  How many days until the end of the year?  Since 2020 is a leap year, how many days in a leap year?

Have a good weekend...

TCG

oh...and...

Doc, a little disappointed.  Nothing on the interview?  Did it go well?  Where/When do we get a copy?  I'd like to hear it...

Palisades Gold Radio. I'll look for the link. 

5 minutes ago, The CoinGuy said:

3 hours and 20 minutes?  What the... Holy Smokes.  Now...that's an interview. 

You said "Phoenix Gold" a couple of posts above and I was thinking that just might be an appropriate name for what I see transpiring for gold...but the title says Palisades Gold.

You know...I also see silver going VERY bearish here.  So...for any silver bulls sitting out there right now.

I want to say this to you...

I am sitting on a silver chart that I'm saving for the proper time...it will spell out my thoughts in a manner so shocking, yet so plain(a child could understand it) that I personally believe....it should be bought no matter the price.  5, 15, 25...it simply doesn't matter.

Everything in its own time...

TCG

Big supporter of silver.  Interesting fact.  We are near cost of production of the  primary silver producers.   This has been a floor in the past.

9 minutes ago, The CoinGuy said:

3 hours and 20 minutes?  What the...Holy Smokes.  Now...that's an interview. 

I'll give a listen over the weekend.

I did want to mention...you said "Phoenix Gold" a couple of posts above and I was thinking that just might be an appropriate name for what I see transpiring for gold...but the title says Palisades Gold?

Since we're talking Gold, let's mention silver...the unloved kid sister.  I see silver going  bearish here.  As mentioned...it's already broken support.

So...for any silver bulls sitting out there right now.

I want to say this to you...

I am sitting on a silver chart that I'm saving for the proper time...it will spell out my thoughts in a manner so shocking, yet so plain(a child could understand it) that I personally believe....it should be bought no matter the price. 

5, 15, 25...it simply doesn't matter.

Everything in its own time...

TCG

by the way, I am also in the interview/call  with Lee.  Really  appreciate your work CoinGuy

19 minutes ago, The CoinGuy said:

3 hours and 20 minutes?  What the...Holy Smokes.  Now...that's an interview. 

I went to bed after an hour and 15 minutes. 

10 minutes ago, potatohead said:

by the way, I am also in the interview/call  with Lee.  Really  appreciate your work CoinGuy

Right. Bob was the guy asking me the questions. And they were excellent questions. 

I think Tom needs to prep the start with introductions. And again, without any promo, it is not a productive use of my time. I need subscribers to stay in business, and as much as I like Tom, if he's not doing any promo in the course of the interview, then it simply does not generate any revenue for Liquidity Trader.    

Archived