Engage Round Number Magnetron 5/9/22

Chart traders like round numbers, and they'll set their algos accordingly. Shorts will set orders to cover at ES 4000, and bulls would like to buy there. So look for 4001 on the ES 24 hour S&P futures, and around that number on the cash. 😉

In fact, that's what the 5 day cycle projection points to. Wait for it. Wait for it. 

First they need to break a few trend sport levels. Like 4040, 4020, and 4005. On the upside, if they push it through 4100, bulls' ball. 

tvc_9a7bf946b634726d59b3c5ed7e8903f1.png

Meanwhile, buttcoin, continued its slow irregular track to its top pattern breakdown measured move price objective, and intrinsic value, of zero.  If it doesn't stop dropping right here at 33,600, the proximate target would be 30k, and it should get there fast. 

tvc_0592d4e1de661e81c385856cc3b73f9d.png

Meanwhile the US Central Bank is about to start removing doodahs from the world banking system, while the European Central Bank hasn't even thought about it yet. So the currency of the ECB, aka the geuro, which you can get on pita bread with tomato, onions, tzatziki, and fries, keeps getting cheaper for holders of US American doodahs. Next stop on the geuro is $1.04, and when they break that, the only question will be how fast it gets to parity, or party, with the doodah.

tvc_240156c7a436020e8b76b9ef7af0150c.png

But the real catastrophe of the day is this one. If you own bonds, I can only ask WHY WHY WHY! I've been inveighing against them for 18 months!

The 1 year cycle projection on the 10 year Treasury is now 3.55. 

tvc_f8fbf9667e5c5db159c21f10f8856ab8.png

If you're serious about the underlying forces of supply and demand that drive the markets, join me

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

For the big picture:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DrStool said:

Chart traders like round numbers, and they'll set their algos accordingly. Shorts will set orders to cover at ES 4000, and bulls would like to buy there. So look for 4001 on the ES 24 hour S&P futures, and around that number on the cash. 😉

In fact, that's what the 5 day cycle projection points to. Wait for it. Wait for it. 

First they need to break a few trend sport levels. Like 4040, 4020, and 4005

Zeyewuzsane...

Anyone ever wonder how stablecoins could offer high interest rates without corresponding risk?

https://www.business2community.com/cryptocurrency/earn-interest-on-stablecoins

The answer is: they can't.

I'm not versed in stablecoin mechanics, because... well, I don't care, but it seems there's something coming unglued therewith today.

And that is Nature healing. 

4 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Anyone ever wonder how stablecoins could offer high interest rates without corresponding risk?

https://www.business2community.com/cryptocurrency/earn-interest-on-stablecoins

The answer is: they can't.

I'm not versed in stablecoin mechanics, because... well, I don't care, but it seems there's something coming unglued therewith today.

And that is Nature healing. 

Can there be such thing as a ponzi squared  or ponzi cubed?

9 hours ago, DrStool said:

Meanwhile, buttcoin, continued its slow irregular track to its top pattern breakdown measured move price objective, and intrinsic value, of zero.  If it doesn't stop dropping right here at 33,600, the proximate target would be 30k, and it should get there fast. 

:huh:

I didn't think, uhh....

:unsure2:

I didn't think you meant... today?

:lol:

10 hours ago, DrStool said:

Shorts will set orders to cover at ES 4000, and bulls would like to buy there. So look for 4001 on the ES 24 hour S&P futures, and around that number on the cash. 😉

LOD 4000.8

Archived