Aloha Oy Vey

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we come out of 3/17 +/- 1 week will be very important...inversion low means up into mid May....high means down into mid May...take your pick......for me the outside markets say eveything...a higher low is V. bullish into May....new lows are very bearish...Those who were able to buy my past months calls DAX 2200 and FTSE 3300 levels last Wednesday have no risk....stops go under the lows....bbl...I know which way I am playing....even this upside on this move looks unfinished to me.....hence scalp long near lows this morning....

I hear ya Oyster, I see it too. Spoos already only down 8.00. Shorter cycles will probably win the day, and by the time I can trade my put options it will probably be too late to do anything with them. I think this slide, as temporary as it may seem, will kill the 8 and 13 day cycles though. We'll see what happens, I need a nap so I can think straight for the NY open. Good luck and happy trading to all! Drano, you may be fortunate and glad they stopped you out of your shorts. A whole lot of international market action between now and our open. This can only favor the shorter cycles.

SPOOs now down only 7.50, whoops, now 8.60. Should be a battle!

Investors Rush for Safety as War Nears

LONDON (Reuters) - Investors across the world fled stocks and jumped into safe-haven long-term bonds and gold on Monday as the United States looked headed for war with Iraq.

Oil prices jumped, boosting worries about the effect of war in the Gulf on the world economy, and the dollar fell against major currencies.

"The consideration is that war is now very near," said one bond trader in Rome.

I thought the war was bullish? <_<

Nice trade, oy!

Archived