From The Dead Letter Department

for the long scalp I gave the clue....the double bottom meant that this timeframe low has to hold....having bought all you need to do for a 1540 ramp is but and place stops under those 2 lows.....I am long all up into 1540 ramp....bbl

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, a little buying coming back into pathetic ANDW, now it's only down 21%.

I can hear Paul Kangas now: "At the end of the day, bargain hunters snapped up shares of ANDW....."

Bargains :lol: :lol: :lol: I crack up every time I hear one of those guys use that term as applied to a POS.

Ooooops, back down 22% now......

Speaking of bargains, Piles, do you still like FS?

Without charts, CMAPS, Waves, GANN, what have you

Experience told me last night we would close largely flat today guys.

Call it what you want... Traders are positioned for next weeks reversal, but the hands wont be shown in advance.

This is simple stuff...

... few notes

Will buy back KGC near $5 per share as it will fall with rest of market

YOU WANNA HEAR SOMETHING SPOOKEY????

25.90 WAS AN EXACT 61.8% RETRACE OFF THE JANUARY HIGHS AND FEB LOWS WAVE MOVE...

And this Leonardo guy came up with this shit centuries ago....

Next set of unfolding waves would therefore target $19.16 on the QQQ index as a final bottom

I must add that Ewaving cannot measure the force of a coming move or tell you when a momentum reversal is coming as well as simple forensic analysis. Quite simply the large players had written some puts that were losing them money, the Market was Dover Sole and they needed to neutralize all those positions which they did criminally in a matter of one day from a V rocket afternoon followed by a gap and run followed by another V spike this morning.

SG is a great front run type FIB expert, coated with E-wave shell. HeadDropping deploys a very faint strategical wisdom. Orange ya & Apple.

Hate to say it gang

But waves are unfolding in a pattern that indicates the A B C is terminal.

Meaning, we are heading down and SG was right by shorting at the close last night....

We may well end the day flat... but we will not be flat next week....

I expect this entire gap up move to get filled back down...

I could be wrong as Im just a simple Wave guy...

I am expecting the QQQ gap open from yesterday to get filled next week. Whether we go lower than that, I am agnostic. Will access conditions when it happens. For the rest of today SWDN. I think many of the longs will want to take some profit before the weekend and geopolitcal uncertainty, but I don't see an exodus. Probably a quiet handoff from the smart money to the not-smart money.

This is the criminal trend borne out again and again. Criminals behave in repetitive patterns by returning again and again to the scene of the crime until they are exposed. Once Bob Pissani starts broadcasting the trend, its of course over but this is unlikely since he works for the Players and not the Sheeple.

And I intend to learn to play it again and again beginning with next month oex. Thanks, Buddha.

I must add that Ewaving cannot measure the force of a coming move or tell you when a momentum reversal is coming as well as simple forensic analysis. Quite simply the large players had written some puts that were losing them money, the Market was Dover Sole and they needed to neutralize all those positions which they did criminally in a matter of one day from a V rocket afternoon followed by a gap and run followed by another V spike this morning.

SG is a great front run type FIB expert, coated with E-wave shell. HeadDropping deploys a very faint strategical wisdom. Orange ya & Apple.

Barbu nails it...

25% downside on Q's if my wave's are right, means 50% for me on VNX

Archived