Where Rallies Go To Die 4/28/22

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that we have the ^HUI Master Pattern Chart available...

Let's take a look(and complete) this Series.  Then...I'll be moving on...and not looking back.

Always going forward...never looking back.

The ^HUI Master Pattern Reference Chart will help to properly diagnose this series of charts.

The Great Reset Unwind from March 29th...

The Pattern!

The Pattern within the Pattern!

and finally.  Through the Looking Glass.

Best,

TCG

oh...and...

Maybe even a pic or two Doc? I'd like to see a shot of your favorite street you stroll down to grab some bread or a cup of coffee.  I'm quite envious and frankly...I'm also getting quite impatient to find a warmer climate...I haven't stuck my toes in the sand for two years.

1 hour ago, The CoinGuy said:

Now that we have the ^HUI Master Pattern Chart available...

Let's take a look(and complete) this Series.  Then...I'll be moving on...and not looking back.

Always going forward...never looking back.

The ^HUI Master Pattern Reference Chart will help to properly diagnose this series of charts.

The Great Reset Unwind from March 29th...

941172313_LetthisSINKin2-March292022.thumb.jpg.16633fb22b1b4223ba5f6897a5d1a3ff.jpg

The Pattern!

191472206_ThePattern-April12022.thumb.jpg.24ae0c7f0dfb76d0747f2d89ffcc4cb4.jpg

The Pattern within the Pattern!

1426457432_ThePatternwithinthePattern-April12022.thumb.jpg.ab38c0142b0e1b525eb36b73abcede0e.jpg

and finally.  Through the Looking Glass.

2146526588_LetThisSinkin2-April222022.thumb.jpg.b3e2ca8dbed49cc1a5e55ebcb1ab1b4e.jpg

Best,

TCG

oh...and...

Maybe even a pic or two Doc? I'd like to see a shot of your favorite street you stroll down to grab some bread or a cup of coffee.  I'm quite envious and frankly...I'm also getting quite impatient to find a warmer climate...I haven't stuck my toes in the sand for two years.

TCG, really enjoying your charts and commentary! 

I thought Doc's pics from his penthouse rental in Poland were amazing, let alone what he shows from France. It's not the south of France, but Baja California Sur is pretty OK today, even if it isn't "Nice". It's 82 degrees in Cabo today with nary a cloud in the sky. Can see all the way to Land's End from my terrace. Sunsets are pretty great too.

image.thumb.jpeg.aabc36563ddf11cca01fa7003ca38d3d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8d497c2eddf81d55b712def21d52e276.jpeg

Invitation still stands to you and any other Stoolie--if you find yourself down in Baja California Sur, give me a shout and we will break out the good stuff. 

image.png.5cf5a31aa7f8b8b3b4bd9dca568bd051.png

See y'all tomorrow. 

PMF...

Appreciate the photos...beautiful.

I'll tell you a quick story. 

The first time I landed in Manzanillo...I had flown in from Puerto Vallarta and after a few airplane bottles of Tequila...I was a couple of sheets to the wind. After all the up & down over the mountains...I fell asleep for a few minutes. 

As we we're landing...I could feel the plane diving a bit and woke up.  The gals were scurrying quite quickly down the aisle and everyone seemed a little tense.  I looked over out the window and ONLY saw water! 

For two seconds there...I thought we were going down!

Damn airport was built next to the ocean.

Best,

TCG

11 minutes ago, The CoinGuy said:

Damn airport was built next to the ocean.

Like Nice. The approach is over the water. As you're coming down over the Alps there is usually a lot of turbulence. And there are often the heavy crosswinds. Always fun to watch. 

Archived