Finally Getting that Liquidity Rally 4/26/22

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The CoinGuy said:

I'll repeat myself...

Still...just waiting for the news.

Nothing to see here...except noise.

That is...unless the Nasdaq cracks the larger swing point from Pi day.

I will mention...AMD GAPPED(100) this area as it broke down.

TCG

So far we have come within about 80 points of 3/14 intraday low. $NDX May 2021 lows aren't much lower than 3/14/2022 swing low. Also, although it has dipped below 13,000 several times intraday since May 2021, the last daily close below 13k was March 31, 2021.

The May 2021 lowest daily closing was 13,006. So maybe 13,000-ish level can generate a bounce again? If not, I guess I will next look at the March 2021 loss and see what happens if we get there. The more it knocks on the door of that green 3/8 retracement line at 13,032, the weaker it is going to get. 

image.thumb.png.bc8b9bc6f9be8977d4d6db5308b7bc30.png

This is from a bank wealth advisor department....Here is the bull case...

Financial markets are off to a turbulent start to begin the year. Global equities have come under pressure as volatility rose significantly as the Federal Reserve pivoted to a tighter monetary policy. Rising bond yields have been a challenge for the fixed income market, and the Russian invasion of Ukraine has exacerbated the inflationary pressures on commodities across the globe. Just one of these events can have an impact on global markets in any given year, let alone all three occurring in the first quarter of 2022. Why should we be optimistic? We expect inflationary pressures to begin decelerating by this summer, along with consumer balance sheets at their healthiest levels in nearly two decades, record low unemployment, strong corporate earnings, and elevated money supply should all be positive factors for the equity markets. We suggest an overweight to equities, underweight fixed income, and utilize alternative investments to help dampen volatility. 

29 minutes ago, potatohead said:

This is from a bank wealth advisor department....Here is the bull case...

Financial markets are off to a turbulent start to begin the year. Global equities have come under pressure as volatility rose significantly as the Federal Reserve pivoted to a tighter monetary policy. Rising bond yields have been a challenge for the fixed income market, and the Russian invasion of Ukraine has exacerbated the inflationary pressures on commodities across the globe. Just one of these events can have an impact on global markets in any given year, let alone all three occurring in the first quarter of 2022. Why should we be optimistic? We expect inflationary pressures to begin decelerating by this summer, along with consumer balance sheets at their healthiest levels in nearly two decades, record low unemployment, strong corporate earnings, and elevated money supply should all be positive factors for the equity markets. We suggest an overweight to equities, underweight fixed income, and utilize alternative investments to help dampen volatility. 

He never heard of Rule Number One. 

These guys don't get paid to say sell. In fact, they get penalized if they say sell. But they also get penalized when the value of their assets under management collapses. 

I say fuckem. Fuckemall. 

13 minutes ago, DrStool said:

He never heard of Rule Number One. 

These guys don't get paid to say sell. In fact, they get penalized if they say sell. But they also get penalized when the value of their assets under management collapses. 

I say fuckem. Fuckemall. 

This was a great  tweet today and echos the concerns from this room. 

PMF...

I wanted to put this in a post by itself. 

I always like to say "Hello" to an old poster who addresses me directly.  Especially one that lives next door.  I spend quite a bit of time in your state, almost as much as in my own.  Although, both coasts, South America, Asia, and the Atlantic Ocean I consider my playgrounds.

Please keep posting your charts(and ideas).

Appreciative,

The CoinGuy

Archived