Defensive Driving

Good morning stoolies! :lol: :P :lol: :D :grin: :) :lol:

Yeah right.

Yesterday, right here in the early going Doc asked the question, is this the bottom, in relation to the posting of Suctors and Stoolwthers. He didn't answer but there was something on those charts which clearly made Doc fell antsy in his pantsy. A whole bunch of them had to be redrawn to show that a 10-13 week cycle low was in. This was before the open yesterday. Several key Suctors, including Consumer, Trannies, Small Crap, and a couple of others had hit their 10-13 week cycle downside cmaps.

Another thought that kept coming to mind was the fact that AMZN has looked so strong on its stoolwether chart for many weeks, yet some stoolies continued to short the stock heavily.

The shame of it is that only 10% of Anals subscribers are checking these charts. Just a quick glance at these 22 charts of the stocks and suctors that move the market can save you a lot of heartache. Check it out!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody hear the stoopid bitch on Crapvision chortling about here GE stock at 25 bucks, yesterday.

And these fornicaters pretend to be objective.

They all have a shitload of GE in their 401K's. This is a crime and a disgrace.

Send your emails to [email protected].

"How can you whores be objective with all the GE stock you own? Huh?...Huh?"

And be sure to tell 'm Doc sent you!

stoolheimers! :rolleyes:

one day the opex scam will go beyond pure "scammin", like in october. If it is now, i dunno, i am so dumb, i know nothing.

oyster,

agree with you, you are a master trader btw :)

Let do the boyz their job, they should ramp up more, trigger some stops, then the thing will need time to unfold, then in May look out for a good short opportunity.

Those who scream now the loudest that this is just a 2 day wonder or so, were some weeks ago the biggest advocates for the bradley march13th turn day. Why did those guys change their opinion? I really wonder why.

Thanks, Glad.

Thanks also to the stoolie who recommended MSTR as a long. What a ride.

I wonder if there are more former glamour girls now trading at under a buck that have huge short positions that would get creamed on a 10 for 1 reverse split. Kinda hard to get covered when the float has suddenly been trimmed by about 90%. It's a lot harder to cover 50,000 shares with only 5 Million oustanding , than 500,000 shares with 55 miilion outstanding.

Are you reading the SG waves threads?? IF you were, you would have read this 12 days ago...

From looking at a basic 1 month, 3 month chart of the Q's... If I didnt know anything about E waves, I would assume there is potential for a gap up to complete this leg yet to be filled.

I discussed 25.84 about 2 weeks ago, 1363 on NAS etc... and frankly, this is a very realistic option if not almost probable. I would have to be blind and too stubborn to not admit as much to my fellow stoolies.

SG probably should have seen this coming, but the waves have been forming an ABC x ABC x or some call it A B C D E type formation... an extended 4th wave according to some experts... which now appears to make some sense. These triangles are hard to discern, and frankly I dont think they are clear until they get far along.

The good news, is the final wave c or wave e should be finishing up shortly, if it didnt already complete last Friday. However, in many cases, the final C wave or E wave would surpass previous highs (25.37 ish) and close or get higher on an intra-day basis. Hence... 25.84 or higher possible and 1363 to 1385 on NAS possible before the wedge completes its upside retracement.

FxFox, I listened to Chancellor Schroders' State of the Union this morning on Crapvision world (in english) and he said he's going to stimulate economic growth by cutting off unemployment benefits at 12/15 months -- forcing people to find work. Sounds down right American/Capitalistic. What's your take? Good for the markets/euro, or just BS?

Anybody hear the stoopid bitch on Crapvision chortling about here GE stock at 25 bucks, yesterday.

And these fornicaters pretend to be objective.

They all have a shitload of GE in their 401K's. This is a crime and a disgrace.

Send your emails to [email protected].

"How can you whores be objective with all the GE stock you own? Huh?...Huh?"

And be sure to tell 'm Doc sent you!

Sorry Doc to disagree....although GE is a piece of s*** maybe.....we have to take a look at the chart.....and in my honest opinion GE has reached it's longterm downside and is about to rocket northwards......just TA speaking here and my own humble opinion....of course I may be wrong!!...

:D

GEX-XGeneralXElectricXCoXWeekly.gif

The producer price index rose 1 percent in February, the Labor

Department reported. The core rate - minus volatile energy and food -

slumped 0.5 percent. Economists expected PPI to have increased 0.7

percent and the core rate to have slipped 0.2 percent. Energy prices

shot up 7.4 percent as tensions with Iraq flared.

The U.S. current account deficit soared 28% in 2002 to a record $503.4

billion, the Commerce Department said Friday. The current account

deficit amounted to a record 4.8 percent of gross domestic product for

the year.

Reality 24

Economists 0

I hope this rally really jams to higher levels so I can short this stinking pile of crap. Respect Mr Market, but don't fight the trend.

Everyone getting nervous and or bullish.

These are upside retracement gaps that never got filled.

That SP500 never really satisfied a wave 2 correction fibonacci wise, which is why I didnt trade it, it wasnt making alot of sense to me.

I distinctly called for 1363 to 1385 a few weeks ago as probably and 25.84 as well....

None of this changes my bearish views short term people, I have a wave count, a plan, and I had an upside potential I was aware of. I added to my shorts at last nights close with the cash from Monday night that I had covered in the event this happened.

I have a plan... do you?? I also am very comfortable that we are quickly filling in gaps prior to OEX week, and next week will be down. Bombs purportedly drop on the 16th from peeps I know... and I dont think the results are going to be clean for the world or markets...

Just MO

Are you reading the SG waves threads?? IF you were, you would have read this 12 days ago...

From looking at a basic 1 month, 3 month chart of the Q's... If I didnt know anything about E waves, I would assume there is potential for a gap up to complete this leg yet to be filled.

I discussed 25.84 about 2 weeks ago, 1363 on NAS etc... and frankly, this is a very realistic option if not almost probable. I would have to be blind and too stubborn to not admit as much to my fellow stoolies.

SG probably should have seen this coming, but the waves have been forming an ABC x ABC x or some call it A B C D E type formation... an extended 4th wave according to some experts... which now appears to make some sense. These triangles are hard to discern, and frankly I dont think they are clear until they get far along.

The good news, is the final wave c or wave e should be finishing up shortly, if it didnt already complete last Friday. However, in many cases, the final C wave or E wave would surpass previous highs (25.37 ish) and close or get higher on an intra-day basis. Hence... 25.84 or higher possible and 1363 to 1385 on NAS possible before the wedge completes its upside retracement.

:lol: :lol: I guess the next stated ewave retracement is 27.10. de ja vu. strikerm3 thinks blowout short covering rally will easily break 26 today or next week. The war rally is here. Shorts will get slaughtered. Either way risk/reward says go long or get out to me.

Archived