A Nice Looking Bottom 4/7/22

That's on the hourly ES, S&P 500 futures chart. Yes, normally I am in Nice. But this month I'm in Cannes, except today. I'm traveling to Hyeres for the day today. Won't be around until late this afternoon your time.

Meanwhile, the market needs to clear 4496-4504 to really get anything going on the upside. Otherwise it's a false alarm. 

And even if they do get it going, I would think that the target would be only 4436, where multiple trendlines converge. 

tvc_309cf6f5302428e26ad6a6370f35be9b.png

For the big picture:

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy for you that it's Nice in Nice. Here in the old USA things are......   There are no words. At least we got to opening day though it's pretty hard to care anymore.  As a sometimes sentimental old fool a reminder of one of the greatest sports stories ever told.

Big-Birds.jpg

A late observation. This is a messy, dirty pattern that will turn into a false breakout if it drops below 4495. 

tvc_e28b66b57e5fe7b66f8e5a73153027a3.png

Avec ca, je dit, bonne nuit et bonne chance! 

Archived