Market Off to a Wild and Crazy Start 4/1/21

April Fool.

That would be me.

Here's the chart of the overnight and pre market S&P futures, 5 minute bars. 

tvc_80d738533273ebf1908d6a6216fbc56a.png

And here we have our usual look at the one hour bars. Talk about riding a trendline! What happens next, I haven't a clue. 

tvc_258cda1ff91ae4b0a6b8226082460be7.png

But I am paid to guess, so my guess is...

up.

Unless they break down. 

Then down.

But they could go sideways.

Hurry. 

Send money. 

I just spent the morning walking around Cannes. 

Need more money. 

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Here's the 10 year yield popping after the pullback of the past week. We had a big settlement yesterday, and today's jobs report helping to turn it back up. 

No wonder they want to end the PD system.  

Here is the ^HUI on the 30 min...it's getting quite pregnant.

1468797432_HUI30min-April12022.thumb.jpg.7bac013c16246d7fcd2d2d24a8630716.jpg

You know...

I sat here studying my Master Charts in respect to BTC and the ^HUI last night for quite some time.  I just don't have the warm and fuzzy feeling I have with the broad market.  Essentially, I'm ill at ease in regards to the future behavior of both markets.

My interpretation of what  I'm seeing in my charts is this:

The ideal(and I rarely get it) for BTC would be a hard pop and drop.  Afer a successful retest of the flag breakout...a hard pop with strong momentum until it loses energy and then a hard reversal would be the death knell for BTC from my viewpoint.

The ^HUI, well...I have to say the Master I'm following here says 325 opens the door to "something else"...if it does pop through, it can't be held and my charts are more than clear that this is the case.  So, if it does pop this 30 point(max possible) flag, I'm quite interested in what happens shortly thereafter.

No boredom here....hell, I'm on the edge of my seat.

Best,

Captain CoinGuy

oh..and...

I meant to say "Happy Anniversary" to Jorma yesterday, but it came into my mind and left just as quick, I do apologize.

Archived