Launchpad Dinosaur 3/22/22

Ah, geeze. There he is again. You know what that means. Bears are in hot water. At least in terms of the ES, S&P 500 futures at 7 AM in New York. 

tvc_1b6524651740048a7e9dfc5332f2c630.png

If the bulls, and chicken (or prudent 😉 bears covering shorts, manage to push it through 4480, up we go. But I'm not sure it will be an easy go. There are multiple lines of resistance at 4495-98. But if they get past 4500, they'll have running room to 4513. So it looks like more of a slog than a launch. 

On the other hand, if sellers (or lack of buyers) manage to push it below 4460, that would break the uptrend, and it would come from a negative divergence in 5 day cycle oscillators. So something could happen on the downside.

For the big picture. 

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A NEW FINANCIAL RATIO

Bear market rally it looks to me.

Anyway here is a financial ratio I invented.

WTV/WCV

That's the Wealth Transfer Vehicle (SPACS....) divided by Wealth Creation Vehicle (Commodity...Energy co's....) Ratio.

In Bull markets it goes up.

In Bear markets is goes down.

Archived