Birthright

From yesterday's New York Post:

In Minnesota, Marty Johnson is a mortgage broker and father of two. In Nigeria, he's a prince, and next in line to be chief.

Johnson, who is adopted, recently learned of his birthright when he was contacted by his biological mother. She revealed she had gotten pregnant by a Nigerian exchange student, who then returned home. Johnson, 38, investigated further and found that his dad is one of a line of chiefs who, in the days before central government, were so powerful they could declare war.

When his biological father dies, Johnson will be known in Nigeria as Ude-Ekeh, which means chief.

As for long posts, Glad's inspirational kickoffs are exempt, of course!  Need something to chew on to start the day. :lol:

Speaking of chiefs, Doc, is this your way of saying that rank doth have its privileges? :grin:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RGLD retested the 12.70 low and looks to be reversing off that number. The volume is @ 900K already.... HUI looks to have reversed off the 38.2% fib ret I posted earlier--113.90

If you have not begun to look at the miners because you are waiting for lower prices..... maybe you wont see them... maybe you will

Doc - how does it work in regard to buying books if you live outside the US?

Cheers,

Mark

PS. Doc - we often quote others on this board. Lest we not forget "you're the daddy" of all of them.....certainly the one I pay most attention to......

The most advertised War Bounce of all time.

Coinciding with the most advertised triple bottom of all time.

27-year olds are locked and loaded on the long side. All Dow and S & P positions sold, now parked in the Supermodels.

Pass or Fail test coming up.

Seeing as financials are in disarray, still like BAC. Broke support at 66 on increasiing volume. Looks good for mid-50s. I suspect a lot more later in year. A classic case of going from frying pan into fire, as they have proudly proclaimed avoidance of many suspect foreign loans with emphasis instead on the mortgage market. How clever of them! Rolling my March 70 puts into Mays. :D

The most advertised War Bounce of all time.

Coinciding with the most advertised triple bottom of all time.

27-year olds are locked and loaded on the long side. All Dow and S & P positions sold, now parked in the Supermodels.

Pass or Fail test coming up.

amgn qcom intc msft holdin us up... cant wait till they break!!! :)

Archived