Sorry, Couldn't Resist

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vessalin...I said in fact....up to 10% more or so downside...and Europe in some parts were ther or almost there....but US not due to currency factors and/or manipulation.....I did say the same as I said here...I will be looking for a key reversal signal or similar to determine the low point on indices for this move before a rally into May...... :D

Oyster: I awoke at 3:15, much to my wifes dismay, and caught your interview. It was very good. Thank you for your input.

That other gentleman was extremely bearish stocks and very bullish gold. I wonder what he posts under in here? He could be a very good stoolie. Did you speak with him about this site? :lol:

The other gentleman is Philip manduca...joined the bear VERY late.....years after me........on Gold...was bearish initially April 2001 basis his deflation scenario when I said buy at 270....joined bullish much later.......at extreme verbal times he is a brilliant fade

Oyster

According to my waves, we are just getting started on the downside here

Key reversal is nowhere near nigh, other than ST retrace corrective waves

22.25 is the first big reversal on the Q's.... big as in more than 30-40 cents or so...

I could be wrong, Im just a Simple Guy

Vessalin...I said in fact....up to 10% more or so downside...and Europe in some parts were ther or almost there....but US not due to currency factors and/or manipulation.....I did say the same as I said here...I will be looking for a key reversal signal or similar to determine the low point on indices for this move before a rally into May...... :D

Oyster: I awoke at 3:15, much to my wifes dismay, and caught your interview. It was very good. Thank you for your input.

That other gentleman was extremely bearish stocks and very bullish gold. I wonder what he posts under in here? He could be a very good stoolie. Did you speak with him about this site? :lol:

The other gentleman is Philip manduca...joined the bear VERY late.....years after me........on Gold...was bearish initially April 2001 basis his deflation scenario when I said buy at 270....joined bullish much later.......at extreme verbal times he is a brilliant fade

Thanks,

The proverbial Jim Cramer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oyster

22.25 is the first big reversal on the Q's.... big as in more than 30-40 cents or so...

Whats Max Pain this month? I would guess 24. OE week is always a scam. 24 next friday....hope not but we shall see.

oy: when you say key reversal, do you mean a lower low than the prior session with a close above the prior session's high? thanks

upside daily key reversal...preferably opening lower than close day before....new low on day under low day before...moving through high from day before and closing preferably above the highs from day before..that should be perfect

See ya soon at 24.10, I'll be shorting again....

Well, we hit 24.08--close.

Looks like yesterday's drop into open was a setup for bears with dollar jam and attempts to drop spot gold below $345 this am.

Wondering if it's exhausted at this point or if the jammers have more ammo.

Oyster

SG...I am not advocating we go up now.....I remain bearish until reversals take hold into my timeframe lows this month.....can be anytime as far as I am concerned.....I said on Crapvision within 10% from here....

Archived