Sorry, Couldn't Resist

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloomberg just report OBL is captured!

??????????? I didnt see anything

I did see this though guys. What the??

`Miami Vice' Star Is Probed After $8 Billion of Securities Found in Car

Don Johnson, the American star of the 1980s television series ``Miami Vice,'' is under investigation after credit notes and other securities for about $8 billion were found in the trunk of his car, German customs said. More...

there has got to be a mistake

we need some theme music

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I missed it. How do you get Oyster on Crapvision-Europe? I have Dish Network in Chicago.

I don't know. I'm in Europe (Iceland). The kind of Crapvision I get is a channel that alternates between the Europen, the US, the Asian editions and infomercials, depending on the time of the day. Oyster's on the European edition every Wednesday at 8:40 GMT. During that time of the day, the channel I can watch happens to show the European edition, so I can watch him. You might have to consult your network provider whether they carry the European channel at all.

Regards,

Vesselin

Bontchev

Re:"Oyster's presentation on Crapvision-Europe this morning was especially funny. "

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I missed it. How do you get Oyster on Crapvision-Europe? I have Dish Network in Chicago.

Thanks.

Repeating, in case Bontchev doesn't reply. Does anyone know how to get Euro-Crapvision?

Thanks.

Archived