This Is Now and You Are There 2/2/22

Today is Ballerina Day, so to all you Ballerinas, have a wonderful day! 

At the close yesterday I revised the 5 day cycle projection on the ES, S&P fugutures lower to 4570. Earlier in the day I had it at 4610. That was then. This is now. We're looking at a newly revised projection of 4650. 

Gag me.

We have two measured move targets from the base breakout of the past few days. The first is 4620 and the second is 4720. Have fun with those, boyz! 

The ES is currently crawling along an hourly trendline. Here at 7:30 AM ET, they need to break 4565 to signal even a pullback.

If they stay above that, the meltup continues and could even accelerate toward the 5 day cycle projection of 4650. First they would have to clear massive resistance at 4600-4610. If they do that, that will trigger another firestorm of explosive short covering. 

tvc_9ea719cfb69d4322e21d9fa1181cdb75.png

Meanwhile, the big picture:

Just Wait Till Next Week!

Stampede of Short Chickens Has Bulls Sniffing Something

Now We Reap the Whirlwind of the Fed’s Malfeasance

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, potatohead said:

This  has to be the  softest way of saying liquidity is being reduced. I can tell Goldman is walking as humanly fast as possible for the door  while painting the vaguest  legal disclaimer possible  for clients in order to prepare for their future legal protection.  

No kidding?  Are microwave small?  Does the pope poop in the woods?

Bitcoin 2 day/10 min chart.

I know so many folks under 50 who have their entire life savings in Bitcoin because you know - they aren't making any more of "it." Can you not make more of something that actually doesn't exist in the first place? Well it is distilled energy, right? Can you somehow get the energy back out of it?

bc.png

14 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

I know so many folks under 50 who have their entire life savings in Bitcoin because you know - they aren't making any more of "it." Can you not make more of something that actually doesn't exist in the first place? Well it is distilled energy, right? Can you somehow get the energy back out of it?

bc.png

"Distilled energy" - that's good. Haven't heard that.

I read an article that observed that growing a single almond requires a gallon of water, and California's almond farms produce something like 80% of global supply... which means almonds constitute a massive water-export.

1 hour ago, sandy beach said:

bc.png

I made the point in my interview with Palisades Gold Radio was that the supply of cryptocurrencies was infinite. Consequently they'd all ultimately gravitate toward zero. 

Archived