Bulls Gave the Inch, Bears Took a Mile 1/21/22

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Investors rotating into bonds are going to rue this day. 

One of the smug corners of Twitter are the bond bulls who still insist on retaining their avatar-crowns despite ugly losses already booked. They point to the bounce this week and are expecting a 10-year retrace to... I dunno, 1.25%?  There "targets" are irrelevant given the direction of the trend.

Gonna be hammered. 

12 minutes ago, Jimi said:

One of the smug corners of Twitter are the bond bulls who still insist on retaining their avatar-crowns despite ugly losses already booked. They point to the bounce this week and are expecting a 10-year retrace to... I dunno, 1.25%?  There "targets" are irrelevant given the direction of the trend.

Gonna be hammered. 

These guys are leading the lambs to the slaughter....

Smaller biotech stocks are getting destroyed. I remember a gal who put her entire life savings into CAR-T company Marker Therapeutics $MRKR. It was a full conviction buy at $10 per share. Today trading at $0.5992, a 94% discount. Incredible technologies are not identical to incredible investments. A much needed blood letting is essential to restore value to this sector. If we get there I might consider reloading a few names.

mrkr.png

Archived