It's Called Progress

From yesterday's New York Post:

Churchgoers in the Swedish village of Norrfjaerden can now use their credit cards when the collection plate comes around.

Pastor Karin Sandlund has installed a swipe machine at her Lutheran church, explaining, "Many young people don't carry cash, so we've given them an alternative."

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me clarify what I have been suggesting today because most of you don't seem to understand what I mean. All I am trying to say is the we must be alert for lows this month as we come into the cycle dates and watch for reversal signals FWIW...just follow trend until otherwise....Bear market remains down until LT averages turn......tradeable lows occur when we get too far out of sync with the longterm averages....I reain on full alert for tradeable low.....bbl

Bearly: 3 minute bars. simple moving average of 72.

I've been in a CSCO $15 put situation forever. Covered today at some chump change profit. I am getting out of these type positions and into some more profitable ones as I can. Will be concentrating again on just trading the OEX up and down.

Gotcha Oyster, I'm sure after last October we're all watching our backs but it looks like the current conditions at best support only a brief relief rally on this turn date. Months ago I was expecting this Bradley date to be producing a nice low but so far conditions suck.

Eh, eh, too bad :P

Well, you can add that ASStro guy to those who think we may get "decent upside" at "any time" this month.

Nearly everyone's now lookin' FUR a rally, Sally.

Wouldn't it be MOST IRONIC if Ms Mkt did SNOT cooperate?

hmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM???

I may be wrong... it won't be the first time even in the past hour, but MMM, PG, MSFT, INTC, GE among others are all just about to fall through today's support. I think we're goin' down soon and I'm selling S&P Eminis accordingly. Good trading, everyone. (I have no idea how to post more than one chart).

Archived