Am I Bullish? 1/14/21

This one is a tough call. On the ES S&P futures, 4675 is an obvious fulcrum. Above that, bulls have the ball but not control. Below that, bears have the ball. Below 4645 bears would be in control for a move likely to test the low around 4575. 

On a move up the area up to 4703 is gray. We won't know if it's bullish or not unless and until they get to 4703. Breaking that would give them room to run to 4726. Ultimately, they'd need to clear that to break the downtrend. 

So, no, I'm not bullish. Not yet anyway. Until they break that level, all they've done is shift this interminable, infernal trading range lower. And that, to me, is still bearish. 

tvc_e1002c2f10ee81a6652650b5eb6cd1bb.png

And now (Paul Harvey voice) the rest of the story:

No Mercy

Don’t Be Surprised, or Fooled, By a Rigor Mortis Rally

Breakout Under Way!

What the Signs of Emerging Gold Would Be

Wheels Are Moving in Slow Motion for the Top

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This market has some mind bending shit going on. 

Meanwhile, here in Warsaw, the sky is black; the winds are howling; and it is raining cats and dogs.  

Day after day of this shit. No wonder Poles are cranky.  

52 minutes ago, BreakOut said:

Or Jerome on the Hill.

he doesn't deserve to be addressed as Jerome...his name is "Jerry"....just like the mouse...cause that is all he is, a mouse...we have the makings of a pathetic national cartoon in this country...it is not funny, instead it is a tragedy..called..THE Joey and Jerry show...in the last episode everyone dies

Archived