They Getting Crushed. Huge Gap Coming. Breakaway or BTFD Bottom? 11/26/21

Is this a stick a fork in it moment. The S&P fugutures (ES) say "Maybe." 

Big help, I know. 

Just another mealy mouthed, double talking, forked tongue Wall Street con artist. 

But let me say this about that. I am not a crook. I've... earned... everything I've got.

Which is nothing. 

Now, I'll also say this. If this selloff sticks around for 3 hours, we'll have a huge downside gap on the S&P. If that sticks all day and the S&P closes below 4649, it would be a breakaway gap from a huge top on the hourly chart. The conventional measured move  target would be 4530.

Regardless of that, the 5 day cycle projection is currently 4600, which has already been hit in the overnight session. Ordinarily, that would at least be tested. If it's broken, oh boy. Fed would probably announce emergency QE on Sunday night. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Or this could be just another BTFD moment. That would be indicated if the S&P finishes the day above 4649. Then they're gonna bounce around for awhile. 

As you can see, we have a little crash channel working. The market needs to clear 4625 at 7 AM to break it. At 9 AM, it would only need to get past 4600. Its downslope is around 25 points every two hours. So as of the usual 10:30 turn time any price above 4587 after that time would break the channel. 

Finally something to get excited about. Of course, nobody is here to see it. A stealth crash opportunity if there ever was one. Just imagine the chaos on Monday if this sticks. 

tvc_9dde8acac2e51492b2a70c4663350bf8.png

Looks like I got a few things right in the last few Liquidity Trader reports. 

Czesc and do zobaczenia! 

Reason to Stay Optimistic on Gold

An Explosion of Sell Signals in Swing Trade Screens

Underweighting the Negative Signs

Beware- Debt Ceiling Uncertainty Darkens the Outlook

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buttcoin (BTC) blew a gasket. New 4 month cycle projection 47,000. Low of that cycle due now. 18 month cycle projection drops from 97,000 to 73,000. Might come down to level already hit, indicating major top. Trend support 52-53k over the next week. If broken, 47k would be a piece of cake. 

tvc_1eba8f093bc5f09a59a33170d00236de.png

Once again, the 10 year yield is moving in tandem with BTC. Crushed. Do I think this Treasury buying panic is another selling opportunity? Yes. Yes I do. 

But first, another date with 1.40. 

tvc_d29b81dabc255b0bf58e6445b36fbf70.png

Moron that outlook here.

Finally, the Gyro, aka the EUR/USD.

Bouncing off support around 1.115. 1 year cycle projection now a range of 1.0950-1.11. They should pussyfoot into an intermediate low around here. 

tvc_ef40b61b1f951dbc9f1e35ec03f105f0.png

3 hours ago, DrStool said:

Regardless of that, the 5 day cycle projection is currently 4600, which has already been hit in the overnight session. Ordinarily, that would at least be tested. If it's broken, oh boy. Fed would probably announce emergency QE on Sunday night. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

There's that. 

I'm here, won't catch me shopping on a black Friday but I did stock up on dog food at 40% off yesterday... gotta love Chewy! Free delivery to my front door? Yes please! LOL

Bought the dip S&P down 2%... out before close, just a day trade. Miners holding up pretty well, bought GOLD at Wednesday's low, ex dividend on Monday

Archived