Zig Was Wrong, But Anti Zig Isn't Right 11/22/21

This market is making me feel so sleepy, it's like I already ate the turkey. 

I got nothin. 

Sorry. 

tvc_b90f8e84074a38066968a908d747eae8.png

An Explosion of Sell Signals in Swing Trade Screens

Underweighting the Negative Signs

Beware- Debt Ceiling Uncertainty Darkens the Outlook

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 year Treasury Yield still holding on to that uptrend despite the limitation in supply imposed by the debt ceiling. 

Isn't it interesting how the 10 year Treasury yield and BTC continue to mimic each other. I have no doubt that both will break out topside. 

tvc_caf9077491d3b8bd8bfcadaf052484a9.png

Beware- Debt Ceiling Uncertainty Darkens the Outlook

30M NQ has been trading inside of the same channel since 11/11, and it just touched both the top and bottom of the channel within a few bars. Wow. Pierced the lower red channel line but closed the last bar above it on last bar. Now let's see whether we close below the lower red channel line in next bar or two or if we bounce back up and stay in the channel.

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 10.00.31 AM.png

This morning's high to low in NQ was a 312.25 point decline. A standard Murrey Math trading frame is 156 points. Because Murrey Math is fartcall in nature, the decline was 2-156 point trading frames, 1-312 point trading frame, .5-625 point trading frame, and so on. Then, on the first rebound attempt, we went to 16,561, which was just one point shy of the 4/8 line in the current trading frame of 625 points (78 points between each 1/8 line). Frames within frames. Even after all these years, I still marvel at the precision of the markets. Waiting to see whether we get a retest, or if we continue to carve out higher lows. Other than that, I got nothin'. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 11.20.45 AM.png

Archived