Day Traders Perspective on Flo-Bot Friday ©MisFit Kid 10/29/21

11 hours ago, MisFit Kid said:

GOOG and AAPL a little down in the after life......

tomorrow is it BTFD as usual..........

or for the first time in a long time, is it truly.....

SNOT is running down his nose......

>: although, technically, SNOT is green...

and fundamentals technicals  FED, et al. are all that matter.......

(and Flo-Bot Friday)

Right. 

So for perspective I thought I'd give you the 4,2,1 look on the ES, the S&P 500 fucutures. That's the 4 hour bar chart first, then the 2 hour, then the one hour. 

The Bear Maginot Line today is at 4600. You know what happened to the Maginot Line, right? If you don't, Google it. Trend sport runs from 4565 to 4570 today. Longer term Once Resistance Now Sport level is around 4550 (4552 adjusted for inflation). I'm laughing. Are you laughing?

Look, in 20-30 years my contemporaries and I will no longer exist and the rest of you will be fucked. If you don't laugh now, you will lose the opportunity. Use it or lose it! 

tvc_4882088a25ec9ed6aca54c40a262659a.png

Just to remind you, if the bears don't retake 4550 and below, this high base pattern is a reverse multiple head and shoulders bottom, with a measured move target of 4800. 🤑🤮🤮🤮

Now the 2 hour bars. 

Oh, that's encouraging. 

Not.

I'd have to guess that since in MTA (Modern Technical Analcysts) all patterns are bullish, that this double top is a YAC (yet another consolidation) that will resolve upwards. 

tvc_1cc9eac5ead7e2e533db4792178dccd0.png

Finally, the one hour bars for you listening and dining pleasure at breakfast. Hopefully 3 eggs over scrapple, with rye toast slathered in butter, and 3 cups of coffee with extra cream and sugar. How would you rather die? Eggs and scrapple cream and sugar, or climate change. 

Of covid? You know I was traveling all over Poland for 3 weeks on crowded trains where 75% of the riders were not wearing masks. I had my mask on at all times, but I gotta tell you, I was afraid to breathe. I'm a heart attack and bypass survivor with constantly clogged arteries trying to kill me. I'm doing my best to fight it off. Kale, hummus, spinach smoothies, pomegranate juice and green tea. Yeah, that's it. 

On that note of perspective, here's our finest grain perspective for purposes of this thread this morning.

tvc_fbf03fed7466e489a00f16446c8bc3de.png

I'll say it loud. I'll say it clear. This is not the top. I anxiously await the day when the market proves that wrong. I'm looking for it. When it comes to shorting. I don't mind being a little late. Lord Jaysus is merciless. He takes no prisoners. How much longer can we bear? 

This is just the intraday look. For more: 

Gold Report Glitch

Stocks Look Ready for Another Liftoff

More Sells Than Buys in Screen, But I Added Two Buys This Week

Get the big picture in your inbox every weekend.

Get your regular updates on all things monetary, and what that means for stonks. 

US Treasury Says, More Beans, Mr. Taggart!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, out on Crypton, we see BTC (Buttcoin) having its usual 4% per day move. It has  a new bull and bear market every 10 days under the 20% standard of the Wall Street Bureau of Weights and Measures Bull Bear Market Standards.  

Oh, wait, what's this? BTC hasn't moved yet today. Its bullish pattern is in consolidation headed for cycle projection of 71,000 and 91,000 and a classical measured move target of 100,000. 

The thing that the Cryptonians like to point out is that there will only be so many buttcoins produced. The thing that I like to point out is that the number of potential cryptopyramids is infinite. What are the barriers to entry, Kenneth?

But if you build it, they will come. If you can trade it, they will come. If you stroke it, they will come again. 

tvc_cef3ddbc0da0bed4f64a0ac6ddaa2a5e.png

I assume that BTC and the 10 Year Treasury Yield will break out around the same time. Although it seems that BTC leads by a few days or a couple of weeks. Suggests that some big people, very big people, the biggest, are using BTC to hedge their long Treasury net cash positions. On which they are getting slaughtered. Good for them they have many more toys in their toy boxes.

Not so good, Lord Jaysus is about to cut their allowance.  

tvc_31c16d8e8c2f77b7e70d45a9dd60213c.png

The measured move target on the 10 year would be 2.25.  Won't that be interesting. Here's what to expect on that score. 

US Treasury Says, More Beans, Mr. Taggart!

8 minutes ago, BreakOut said:

Hopefully 3 eggs over scrapple, with rye toast slathered in butter, and 3 cups of coffee with extra cream”

I can’t think of a better breakfast.  Had this in a country diner with a foot of snow on the ground outside one time, and I still dream of it.

You left out the sugar. Low carb diet. Good for you! 

1 hour ago, PullMyFinger said:

Two of the Horsemen of the Nazcrapolypse, let's call them Conquest and Death (AMZN and AAPL) down 3% and 2.5% respectively, yet NQ is flirting with going green on the day. Flo-Bot indeed. Where is MisFit Kid?

Feeling like a Dead Duck.........

Spitting out pieces of my broken luck

Archived