Still Bullish After All These Years 10/8/21

I'm sorry folks, but this just isn't a bearish pattern on the hourly. I mean the trend is, obviously. And the trend is your friend. But the pattern isn't. Because this is a pattern. And what do we know about patterns, class?

That's right.

All patterns are bullish. 

Until further notice. 

Break 4390. Then we can talk. Before that, I ain't sleepin' wit you. 

tvc_726da6b8e4be6923077eaf58fec268eb.png

This is just the intraday look. Get the big picture in your inbox every weekend.

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to take a walk and go to the market. 

Sunday I'm heading to Wroclaw for a few days, then Poznan, Szczecin, Gdansk, and points between.  Then back here to Warsaw. Will take my trusty laptop and keep the business going along the way. 

Unfortunately, tough to get wifi on the trains here in the middle of the country. Once you're outside the cities, there's just no 4G coverage. So, I'll need to work at the hotel, or get my data downloaded before boarding.

That's the plan. 

Yeah, that's it. 

I'm on a train heading west to Wroclaw, pronounced Vrotzwof in Polish, aka Breslau in German. After a few days there, I'll head to the north to visit Szczecin and the seaside town of Swinoujscie, then south to Poznan, and back to Warsaw. I'm looking forward to exploring these towns and posting lots of photos on my little travel blog.

I'll be working and posting along the way. Liquidity Trader posts will be on the usual schedule. 

Metastock's data server has been down for 24 hours. I will update Liquidity Trader Technical Trader charts but may be unable to run the cycle screens until tomorrow if somebody doesn't wake up over there at Metastock. I guess they don't work weekends. 

Archived