Another Bullish Pattern 10/7/21

There it is. Bullish. 

No... wait.

Maybe bearish? 

We'll know today.  For starters the 2-3 day cycle projection points to 4420-4445. The 5 day cycle projection also points to 4445. So the projections say, breakout ahead. 

The key resistance level is 4397. If they clear it, it should be up, up and away from there. 

If they roll over here, bears have a shot, but only a short one. The main sport levels to watch in the event of a pullback would be 4467 and 4450. As long as those remain unbroken, the day to day trend would still be up. 

tvc_6331c3aef683c00000318138283ee256.png

This is just the intraday look. Get the big picture in your inbox every weekend.

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee, thank you for the recommendation yesterday about Microsoft Translator. I downloaded it last night and experimented with it a little. Mrs. Finger and I are heading to Mexico next week for awhile, so I'm looking forward to trying it out. 

Perhaps when I am down there I can start planning a summer trip to Eastern Europe now that I can speak a multitude of computer-aided languages. 🙂 

1 hour ago, PullMyFinger said:

Lee, thank you for the recommendation yesterday about Microsoft Translator. I downloaded it last night and experimented with it a little. Mrs. Finger and I are heading to Mexico next week for awhile, so I'm looking forward to trying it out. 

Perhaps when I am down there I can start planning a summer trip to Eastern Europe now that I can speak a multitude of computer-aided languages. 🙂 

I date with it.  😂😂😂 

How does this guy become a rock legend in the Fintwit space. There has been so many instances where guys like this have been wrong and Lee has nailed it. Yet many of these guys are promoted like gods.

Bonds are pricing that the dollar is going to weaken in the future. But if the dollar continues to rally, bond prices are likely to follow the dollar higher.

Still a downtrend. A failed test of this pop high could give us some downside to work with, particularly if the hourly oscillators get into a confirming lower high pattern. 

tvc_a337b93c413b44d11262fea3e965e46f.png

Good night and good luck. 

E wave on #spx is targeting 4435? D Wave 4375 and close the gap? Will E wave complete today or on Monday? Or there is no D wave if #spx takes out 4350

If #SPX close the gap then goes up today means E wave will complete around 4435.

8-10-2021 morning.png

Archived