Is There Blood in the Street Yet? 10/6/21

The 2-3 day cycle projection is 4245.  5 day is 4220. 

4280 and 4270 are critical sport levels. 

tvc_ec3711dd4ca3e6fdde463c13f967d1de.png

Get the big picture in your inbox every weekend

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If my dates are right then Bottom will be in on 8th October then Scam week will be up. Most likely it will be a huge gap up on Monday. Scam week will be bad for Bears that will bring 28 days cycle from top will come in play. that will be very bad for bulls. See how it played out last time.

3 red candle is all bears will get until 28/29 days come in play.

Dates rules the market. which will be confirm during the scam week.

How big the bounce will be? 

Don't get fooled into believing world is about to end.

On 9/27/2021 at 11:47 AM, jp6 said:

C wave went up more then expected. By today or tomorrow all upside will be over. SPX around 4485/4495

(SPX around 4485/4495, Done already or few Hrs after market opens.)

I believe top is already in on Dow which was on 16th August. Today is 29 trading days from top.

If one look at the McClellan Summation Index it's under Zero where bad thing does happen. All it need is another push down and waterfall will begin.

top.png

25-sep 2021.png

6 october.png

3 minutes ago, jp6 said:

Most of the downside will be tomorrow and Friday and may close above the low.

Be careful that you don't get stuck with the shorts. 

T.H. Murrey instructed his trading students to always be on the lookout for important highs and lows around October 10 each year. Some years it happens and some it doesn't, but it has happened frequently enough over the last 25 years or so that I always take notice. 

10 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

T.H. Murrey instructed his trading students to always be on the lookout for important highs and lows around October 10 each year. Some years it happens and some it doesn't, but it has happened frequently enough over the last 25 years or so that I always take notice. 

Hope it's not Important Bottom.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, jp6 said:

Hope it's not Important Bottom.

Thanks

Friday is 8th and Monday is 11th, so I guess we shall see what this year holds. I was previously thinking we might decline into mid-month, then rally, so it fits that timeline I guess. But now I'm wondering if we don't go lower toward the end of the month. I'm so turned around right now I don't know whether to crap or wind my watch. 

Thankful for Doc's Technical Trader and Liquidity Trader publications. Keeps me somewhat sane. Which they tell me is a pretty big job. 🙂

1 hour ago, PullMyFinger said:

Friday is 8th and Monday is 11th, so I guess we shall see what this year holds. I was previously thinking we might decline into mid-month, then rally, so it fits that timeline I guess. But now I'm wondering if we don't go lower toward the end of the month. I'm so turned around right now I don't know whether to crap or wind my watch. 

Thankful for Doc's Technical Trader and Liquidity Trader publications. Keeps me somewhat sane. Which they tell me is a pretty big job. 🙂

Dungs a lot and tanks a million for the kind words!

My friend Chris Whalen says that there's no culture of corruption at the Fed, while writing a post that summarizes the proof that there is.  

Of course, QE is inherently corrupt. It rewards speculation, corporate self dealing, and financial engineering parasitism, while punishing honest thrift flowing from hard work and honest values. 

Archived