The Market is Down 9/28/21

And so are my charts. Investing.com is offline in a web browser, although I can still get it on my phone. So I'll grab a screenshot from that. From my eyeball, it looks like a 5 day cycle projection of 4400 has been hit. 

As soon as the charts are back, I'll get a closer look and post it. 

OK. I've had an enlarged look as you see the chart below, and I'll amend that 5 day cycle projection to 4380. 

Screenshot_20210928-124819.png

What's obvious is that we've had a head and shoulders breakdown over the past few days. It has a conventional measurement target of 4360. I don't doubt that we could see that today. For the bigger picture see The Ugh Market.

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

Meanwhile, for your longer term infotainment and edification:

Rangebound Noisy Signals from Swing Trade Screen

The Ugh Market

Liquidity Matters, The Fed’s BS Doesn’t

Get Ready for the Coming Bond Market Bloodbath

When Hope Is Not a Good Thing

Useless Banking Indicators Except for One Giant Red Flag

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have sworn I kept hearing the word "transitory". New word salad prevarication coming our way. It's almost as if these folks have only a casual relationship with the truth. Go figure. 

Fed Chair Powell to warn Congress that inflation pressures could last longer than expected

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/27/fed-chair-powell-to-warn-congress-that-inflation-pressures-could-last-longer-than-expected.html

Archived