Jump to content

Trendlines Matter 9/16/21

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Even on the intraday charts. The ES futures rallied back to the 10 day trendline. They tagged it nicely and stopped dead. Now, at 5:20 AM NY time, they're showing signs of rolling over again. This is after also hitting a 5 day cycle projection of 4485. 

Hourly oscillators have turned down a little, but they're still at high levels. These aren't conclusive sell signals yet. If the ES holds around 4475, and then successfully breaks 4485, or 4482 around the NY open, we could be off to the races again. Remember, this is Fed MBS settlement week. The Fed is in the process of pumping $110 billion into Primary Dealer trading accounts this week. https://liquiditytrader.com/index.php/2021/09/15/get-ready-for-the-coming-bond-market-bloodbath/

tvc_16397b82be7f17e25056cfb778fd0416.png

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam filter.

Meanwhile, for your infotainment and edification:

Get Ready for the Coming Bond Market Bloodbath

Lots of Sell Signals Again From Friday’s Swing Trade Screen

Constructive Signs for Gold Digging

Nothing Has Happened Yet

Useless Banking Indicators Except for One Giant Red Flag

 

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what’s wonderfully unfamiliar & welcome about the collapse of Evergrande?

It helps habituate investors/speculators to the notion that yuan-denominated risk isn’t entirely backstopped. And that’s healthy.

Especially in comparison to the loss-limit policies of QE since the GFC, which have short-circuited notions of risk & return among dollar-denominated assets/speculators. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see that there's been a little selling while I went out to buy a broom and mop to sweep my penthouse apartment, since it did not come equipped with a vacuum cleaner. 

I wonder if there's any symbolism in that. 

Pray for gold. It's getting slaughtered. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

I see that there's been a little selling while I went out to buy a broom and mop to sweep my penthouse apartment, since it did not come equipped with a vacuum cleaner. 

I wonder if there's any symbolism in that. 

Pray for gold. It's getting slaughtered. 

Penthouse apartment.......Doc is moving on up.....

You live next to the Jeffersons?   😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MisFit Kid said:

Penthouse apartment.......Doc is moving on up.....

You live next to the Jeffersons?   😀

This could be a huge hit in Poland.

Older American Jew with a decades-established mastery of American capital markets moves into a Warsaw penthouse to explore the tragic consequences of WWII for his ancestors; lives next door to a traditional Catholic family/patriarch is ex-union leader that made fortune after the fall of the Warsaw Pact, but is impulsively suspicious because he was targeted by the ancien regime; family's two kids - teenager & college student - represent the crossover between cultures. Show is half in Polish half in English, with older American constantly mispronouncing polish phrases to hilarious effect. Antics ensue....

Spinoff eventually sees the older Polish daughter attend Temple University in Phlly to study finance (much to her parents' horror); becomes rabid Eagles fan; learns to hate the Mets... but has to move to NYC in the final episode for a job on Wall Street.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Jimi said:

This could be a huge hit in Poland.

Older American Jew with a decades-established mastery of American capital markets moves into a Warsaw penthouse to explore the tragic consequences of WWII for his ancestors; lives next door to a traditional Catholic family/patriarch is ex-union leader that made fortune after the fall of the Warsaw Pact, but is impulsively suspicious because he was targeted by the ancien regime; family's two kids - teenager & college student - represent the crossover between cultures. Show is half in Polish half in English, with older American constantly mispronouncing polish phrases to hilarious effect. Antics ensue....

Spinoff eventually sees the older Polish daughter attend Temple University in Phlly to study finance (much to her parents' horror); becomes rabid Eagles fan; learns to hate the Mets... but has to move to NYC in the final episode for a job on Wall Street.

😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jimi said:

This could be a huge hit in Poland.

Older American Jew with a decades-established mastery of American capital markets moves into a Warsaw penthouse to explore the tragic consequences of WWII for his ancestors; lives next door to a traditional Catholic family/patriarch is ex-union leader that made fortune after the fall of the Warsaw Pact, but is impulsively suspicious because he was targeted by the ancien regime; family's two kids - teenager & college student - represent the crossover between cultures. Show is half in Polish half in English, with older American constantly mispronouncing polish phrases to hilarious effect. Antics ensue....

Spinoff eventually sees the older Polish daughter attend Temple University in Phlly to study finance (much to her parents' horror); becomes rabid Eagles fan; learns to hate the Mets... but has to move to NYC in the final episode for a job on Wall Street.

This verrrry sick idea. See doctor... 

In Poland  have no prepositions or pronouns. 

What is preposition, anyway.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jimi said:

This could be a huge hit in Poland.

Older American Jew with a decades-established mastery of American capital markets moves into a Warsaw penthouse to explore the tragic consequences of WWII for his ancestors; lives next door to a traditional Catholic family/patriarch is ex-union leader that made fortune after the fall of the Warsaw Pact, but is impulsively suspicious because he was targeted by the ancien regime; family's two kids - teenager & college student - represent the crossover between cultures. Show is half in Polish half in English, with older American constantly mispronouncing polish phrases to hilarious effect. Antics ensue....

Spinoff eventually sees the older Polish daughter attend Temple University in Phlly to study finance (much to her parents' horror); becomes rabid Eagles fan; learns to hate the Mets... but has to move to NYC in the final episode for a job on Wall Street.

classic!!!!!!! love it..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Tell a friend

    Love Stool Pigeons Wire Message Board? Tell a friend!
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • ×
    • Create New...