Report from NYCASS Meeting

Two photos of The stoolies in NYC.

I had a great time. Tanks for the warm welcome guys. :grin:

left to right

Lurker #1, anothereone, Lurker#2,Machinehead,The end,Mr Crusty, Torah Man,Richmntn,Mousey Dung, Pile Driver.

Sorry I missed you Ned.

post-2-1047258420_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For each picture, please post the screen names (left to right, for example).

Would be nice to know who is who. Torah looks just like his avatar picture.

i am like the free word in the croosword puzzle. everyone gets the free one.

ok, nobody that was there is allowed to play.

OK, I'll take a shot at a couple, but I don't know who all was there.

Anyway, Mousey, second from right, Piles- gold lame jacket :lol:, machine, tall guy in background. Hmmm, who else was there?

Too bad none of the distaff side stoolies were there. Definitely would have improved the picture. And where are all the stoolie wives?

Never mind, I think I know the answer.

By the way, Madame Stool wants to start a sister website for stoolie spouses and significant others. Kind of a suppport group. It will be called Stoolanon.com.

OK, I'll take a shot at a couple, but I don't know who all was there.

Anyway, Mousey, second from right, Piles- gold lame jacket :lol:, machine, tall guy in background. Hmmm, who else was there?

Pretty Good Doc.

Thats me in that Gold Silk jacket. Lame? Maybe but, very comfortable. :wink2:

Fantastic. Thanks for posting the pictures. I am a little let down though. I expected to see two-headed, third-eyed, fire breathing trolls and what we get looks like a scull and cross bones reunion meeting. HA HA!! Dang Rich, you look like my doctor. Where is the bong? Beer bong I mean, yeah right!! B)

Looks like fun.

Thanks for the pic. The one in front of Nasdaq rocks. :rolleyes:

I am not sure if it's just me, but before I saw the pic the avatars were so ingrained in my head that I expected the people to look like them...thanks for erasing those images outta my head....(all except torah man!)

to me simple guy is still the viking, though! :grin: fearless and forthright.

OK, did I get any right? At least give us a list of who was there?

End- I picture you as more of the upfront of the gang type, sorry. and Piles I definitely thought was the Itialian silk smoking jacket type. hmmm. Pretty sure I got machine right though. rich was there? ok I'll take a shot.

I'll say rich is the second from left. Man that guy looks like one of my best friends from childhood.

Jeesh, The End shouldn't have put up who is who. It's fun reading what yuse guys think! :P

Just want to add, besides Ned38 who had to leave before the photo was taken, anitaagraj was also there. He also had to leave before The End, who had the camera, arrived.

I want to make a special mention of Skiddmarket who took a plane down from Boston I believe, but, doo to the absolutely lousy weather backing up his flight, was not able to get there. Skidd, we had heard about your situation during the evening. Everybody felt terrible about it.

Archived