All In A Day's Work

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To paraphrase my comments from Monday this week

When the QQQ breaks 24.28 during a 5 wave downside on volume, then the hysterical retraces are officially over and the Turd of a TURD of a TURD has officially begun

SG...This part....unless proved wrong

Actually, that's a positive. This is mostly likely K related. Most of the 65 won't relocate to San Jose. The half.com execs were just paycheck collectors. Did a deal with these guys once in 2000 - at least my half.com CD case and other CHOTSKIE will be worth more on eBay.

This forum is for intraday and short term matters only. Long, off-topic, posts disrupt the flow. Short OT posts no more than a short paragraph are ok. Anything else should go on LOB, or the appropriate forum.

AMGN may be finally cracking????? Could it be????

The two parts of my Dell laptop that was made by US companies the operating system and the central processor chip. The "Wintel" combination could, in many ways, be called the catalyst for prosperity of the last 20 years. The Windows part is under serious assault by Linux (short Mr. Softy) and as for the Intel / AMD part (short INTC) , it's no longer a sure thing either . . .

Chinese Company Readies 64-bit Processor

SG once again correct...

Guessing that traders who have not got short, will want to tomorrow and will hold her up to establish positions... just prolonging the gaps on the downside.

Most traders are flat the Q's and or selling calls... or puts and collecting $$.... they may get slapped...  

Any mild stick save towards 24.28 will get slapped.... but will allow traders to get more short.. IMO...

I predicted this last night and this morning.... 24.26 just hit... heh heh...

Just a simple guy, what do I know?

Archived